5E Character Create Playlist

Faerun Languages?

Hi, just a question.

The language feature is beautiful and is one of the primary reasons I was motivated to switch to FG. Kudos! But I'm noticing it seems to just have the default languages from the Player's Handbook... I've purchased the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide which lists alternate alphabets for Dwarven and Elven languages (because the Faerun version of those languages is different from the default version in the PHB; for example, Dwarves of Faerun use the Dethek alphabet). I'm wondering why I didn't get those other language fonts added to my language options upon purchasing the SCAG? It's one of the reasons I really wanted that book, to expand my language options. I had assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that because the alphabets of the PHB came with it, that the alphabets of the SCAG would come with it. I know I can create custom languages myself but they won't have their own alphabets (unless there's a way I can add my own? But that kind of defeats the purpose of buying the SCAG to get the official ones).

Anyway, just wondering if these language options are available in perhaps a place I haven't checked? Or if there are plans to add them eventually? Thanks in advance for answering.

There are two extensions for the 5e ruleset; one is official Language Fonts and the other Official Language Fonts (FR). Make sure you enable the (FR) one to see the Forgotten Realms language font options. I'm not sure that the fonts from SCAG are implemented or not; it'll depend on whether they are copyright and whether SW have a licence to use them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information