DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Failed to create item

I am trying to save an "Add Item" but I receive a message "Error Failed to create item" after selecting the save item button. I have completed all the fields and tried saving the item using multiple computers. What am I doing wrong?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Would you mind either posting a screenshot of the item info you are trying to submit or sending it to me directly through pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Would you mind either posting a screenshot of the item info you are trying to submit or sending it to me directly through pm.
    I PM a screenshot.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Try removing everything after Theme in the forum thread link, I suspect that the server isn't happy with the url actions that are included at the end.

I originally had that field blank and was getting the error, so I created a thread to complete the field and still got the error.
    Last edited by Ulric; February 11th, 2022 at 21:03. Reason: spelling is hard sometimes!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Okay, I've found the issue and will let you know when it is live.

Thanks
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Okay, it should be fixed now. Please give it another try and let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Okay, it should be fixed now. Please give it another try and let me know how it goes.
    I was able to add item and upload my extension for approval. Thank you for the quick and helpful responses.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information