FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Forge Purchases

Forge Purchases

I know when making a normal purchase it goes through paypal but you can do it without having to create an account with that company (which I refuse to do), but for some reason I can not find a way to do this with a purchase on your Forge. I would appreciate any help.

You should still be able to click the pay with debit or credit card below their login screen no?

You can but on the next scree where you enter all the information the only options are: Create Account and Continue / Log In / Cancel and Return to Merchant.

I still see the guest checkout, could you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

page 2 bottom.png

This is bottom of the page after choosing pay with credit card as I normally do with the standard store.

Works fine for me.

This is what I see:

Then when I click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card I get a quest checkout:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Page one is a match and I do choose Pay with Debit Card or Credit Card
    page 1.png
    Page two is the issue
    page 2 top.png
    page 2 bottom.png

Oh I see now. Apparently PayPal removed the guest checkout feature back in October with very little announcement. Unfortunately we do not have any other payment system on the Forge other than PayPal at this time.

Then I guess I will just have to wait until/if you get a different option at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Oh I see now. Apparently PayPal removed the guest checkout feature back in October with very little announcement. Unfortunately we do not have any other payment system on the Forge other than PayPal at this time.
    The guest checkout is working fine for me - refer to my screenshots above.

@lordmalachdrim - maybe try a different browser?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information