Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Second...ok...i have got the file on the forge and it says owned and...what tha heck i'm supposed to do now?? how do i get the file??
    You need FGU and you just run an update.

And as for your second comment, I don't think providing backwards compatibility with all purchased DLC and most community developments and paying a reduced rate for an upgrade to a new platform is caring only about money and not about everyone who supported them over the years. Every software platform has to undergo a redevelopment every now and again, and FG had to move from its 15 year old platform to allow future development - a new platform, backwards compatible, no need to re-buy DLC, with approx. 4 years of development. SmiteWorks can't be expected to keep supporting the older platform, nor can they be expected to give away an upgrade to a new platform with 4 years development. You obviously think differently, but I don't think the way SmiteWorks went about the move to the new platform is as bad as you say.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok step 1. Subscribe the the VsD ruleset.

Step 2. using FGU update your system

Step 3. create a new campaign selecting the VsD ruleset. Optionally you may load a theme and a font package included with the ruleset file. The white font turns the letters white and makes them more readable. the normal font package leaves them black and just uses a font that some find easier to read.

once inside I made a Quick Start guide you can load as a module to give you some basics.

I HIGHLY encourage you to buy the core rulebook. I converted 574 pages of information, data, and records.

Also we have our own Forum. Ill see if I cant get this thread locked!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...The-Darkmaster
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 30th, 2022 at 16:29.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Also we have our own Forum. Ill see if I cant get this thread locked!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...The-Darkmaster
    I've closed the thread as requested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information