DICE PACKS BUNDLE

B4: The Lost City released

You can now find B4: The Lost City in the FG Shop.

This is one of my favorite adventures, was the very first one I played in by a friend of mine for the very first time playing D&D.

If you'd like to see a review of the product (not by me) "captcorajus" does a good one here.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=WOTC2ETSR9049

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I really like the way the maps are done with a separate layer for all the DMs stuff like room numbers and traps. i particularly like the revolving room on tier 3

What ruleset are you using to play the basic system modules?

Quote Originally Posted by jskains View Post
    What ruleset are you using to play the basic system modules?
    Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one time purchase of the D&D Classics - AD&D 1E/2E ruleset. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity or Fantasy Grounds Classic
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

You can also run this in OSE but need to run the converter extension for encounters.

5e?

Anyone know how I could import this into a 5e game? I have the physical copy of the Goodman games reincarnated, but if I could have the maps/images/room description in FG it would be a lot simpler.

Thanks!

There is a universal module importer on the forge

Thread Information