Two bug reports for you in 2.1.0:

One is a handle leak of some sort. Unfortunately, I'm not able to track this down beyond saying "handle leak", since that's all I can get from the tools available to me. Anyway, whenever a client connects, two handles are created. If that client later disconnects, those handles are not released. When the client reconnects later on, two more handles are created, and so forth. I realize that two handles doesn't sound like much, but it's still a leak.

The other is a bug with the autosave function. During the autosave, FG attempts to save the current db.xml file to "C:\Program Files\Fantasy Grounds II\campaigns\<campaign name>\db.xml" (insert your campaign name as appropriate). Of course, it should be saving it to the directory in the Application Data tree. The file never actually gets saved, because the directory doesn't exist. As an experiment, I tried creating the directory in question, and sure enough, the file appeared there.

The second bug does not occur when using the /save command, and other files like CampaignRegistry.lua are saved to the correct place in all circumstances.

I suspect that neither of these will fix the severe crash issues I've had in the past, but at least it's something. My money's on the severe crash issues being caused by a leak in DirectX resources rather than Win32 handles. Unfortunately, Microsoft stopped supporting the DirectX debug DLLs for Win2k a long time ago, so I'm not really in a position to test that.