FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to add multiple attacks in the Combat Tracker

A bow for example with two attacks per round.
    Or a PC that has two or three attacks per round.
    Or even a dual wielding PC where the off hand weapon (dagger WS 2) has a weapon speed less than the main hand weapon (long sword WS 5).
    Thank you!

Bow: have them roll both their shots when their turn comes up

PC with multiple hand-held melee attacks/round: drag the indicator arrow down to their avatar at the beginning of the round to roll their first attack (if not naturally first anyway). Then drag the indicator arrow back to the top and run the rest of the round normally.

Dual-Wield: me personally, I wouldn't separate the attacks here. Yes, a dagger would go first when used by itself, but if dual-wielding I'd just have it as a 2nd attack rolled immediately after the sword attack. If you wanted, you could roll initiative using the dagger specifically, by hitting the yellow box in the weapon's readout on the action tab. After making the dagger attack move the indicator arrow back up to the avatar at the point wherever in the order it would otherwise have attacked had its initiative score been 3 worse (2+3=5), to roll its sword attack. Too much hassle to bother with, in my mind.
    Last edited by EOTB; February 4th, 2022 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Free Sky Days View Post
    A bow for example with two attacks per round.
    Or a PC that has two or three attacks per round.
    Or even a dual wielding PC where the off hand weapon (dagger WS 2) has a weapon speed less than the main hand weapon (long sword WS 5).
    Thank you!
    We discussed this is discord but... for others.

There is no way to have multiple initiatives for each attach automated at this time.

Now, if you play 2e and use those optional rules... by the book 2nd attacks with the same weapon go at the end of the round (in the order initially rolled) so you can use the delay initiative button after the first attack is made. This type of attack is the same as someone that gets 2/1 with swords.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    We discussed this is discord but... for others.

There is no way to have multiple initiatives for each attach automated at this time.

Now, if you play 2e and use those optional rules... by the book 2nd attacks with the same weapon go at the end of the round (in the order initially rolled) so you can use the delay initiative button after the first attack is made. This type of attack is the same as someone that gets 2/1 with swords.
    Where is that Delay Button?

Thanks guys!
    I'll be using Talullah's (from Discord) suggestion:

"Manually add the difference for the second attack (or dual wielders 2nd weapon) to their initiative once they did their first attack."

"You have to advance the turn from that player before modifying the initiative. If you change it while it is on the active player, the active player arrow will move with the player."

On their character sheets, under actions tab, towards top under combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbride View Post
    Where is that Delay Button?
    On their character sheets, under actions tab, towards top under combat.

Thread Information