STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    I may have to reach out to you separately to discuss the background if you don't mind.
    Of course.
    Best place to chat is probably in the FG Discord in the #mod_creation channel
    Others will also be able to help

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Now no rolls are possible of either the character sheet or the NPC sheet
    no rolls.jpg

There are a ton of console errors on startup, mainly relating to graphics not loading

but more seriously these
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizardDiceRoller) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizard) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizard.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [ERROR] Unable to locate ruleset file. [ICONS] [rulesetwizard/rswcombobox.xml]
    n
    I've pushed a new build for release. Should resolve those issues.
    "

it hasnt , still the rule set is loading properly with the same error messages in the cnosole and you still cant roll dice of the NPC sheet and character sheet
    Last edited by hawkwind; February 8th, 2022 at 19:40.

Now no rolls are possible of either the character sheet or the NPC sheet
    no rolls.jpg

There are a ton of console errors on startup, mainly relating to graphics not loading

but more seriously these
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizardDiceRoller) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizard) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizard.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [ERROR] Unable to locate ruleset file. [ICONS] [rulesetwizard/rswcombobox.xml]
    n
    I've pushed a new build for release. Should resolve those issues.
    "

it hasnt , still the rule set is loading properly with the same error messages in the cnosole and you still cant roll dice of the NPC sheet and character sheet
    The build I have locally (which is the one I uploaded for release) is working.
    rolls.jpg

Weird, Fg said the ruleset updated. Iwill delete the park file and the vault files and reinstall

Blog Entries
    mixologee you should check with James what the schedule is for him to make your updates live and if you are ticking all the right boxes. Usually updates are pushed weekly on Monday/Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    mixologee you should check with James what the schedule is for him to make your updates live and if you are ticking all the right boxes. Usually updates are pushed weekly on Monday/Tuesday.
    Got a confirmed email from James in the afternoon yesterday so assuming it will be live.

still not working for me

ok so i deleted .dat file & downloaded a fresh ruleset , created a new campaign and I'm still get the same errors
    still broke.jpg

and still can't roll dice
    dice error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    The build I have locally (which is the one I uploaded for release) is working.
    rolls.jpg
    the calculation dice roll for the confederapes mind control attack looks wrong. it shows d6+6+4 , where's the 4 from?

The roll should be mind control value (6)+ d6 -willpower of target(5) -1d6
    Last edited by hawkwind; February 9th, 2022 at 14:07.

the calculation dice roll for the confederapes mind control attack looks wrong. it shows d6+6+4 , where's the 4 from?

The roll should be mind control value (6)+ d6 -willpower of target -1d6
    Yes I need to adjust the rolls to be either power or attribute. Currently still doing both.

ok so i deleted .dat file & downloaded a fresh ruleset , created a new campaign and I'm still get the same errors
    still broke.jpg

and still can't roll dice
    dice error.jpg
    apparently the update process in FG deleted the the ICONS.pak file

Thread Information