FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Which book?
    The main icons assembled book

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I was kind of hoping the desktop look would be like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4woEI9sL8U
    I'd love that as a theme. I know the sidebar is all different now, but that desktop is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I'd love that as a theme. I know the sidebar is all different now, but that desktop is awesome.
    Unfortunately, my artistic skills are not in that realm

The main icons assembled book
    Added to next update.

the auto roller for Specialties generates a level determination for each Specialty
    Attachment 51311
    they are rated normal , expert or master

its a shame the power auto roller doesn't automatically generate a determination level
    Fixed in future patch

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Following fixes have been pushed for next release:

- fix background from white for NPC weapon/armor (the items are being added, just stuck behind a white frame)
    - npc power roll error
    - the Power rolls now roll they just now run the wrong figure
    - when you click on the determination level for a power the dice rolls then you get a console error (this ties back to whether it had an ability tied to it or not, added some checking in the code)
    - made determination level and points editable (resolves a couple of items above for now)

Now no rolls are possible of either the character sheet or the NPC sheet
    no rolls.jpg

There are a ton of console errors on startup, mainly relating to graphics not loading

but more seriously these
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizardDiceRoller) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizard) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizard.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [ERROR] Unable to locate ruleset file. [ICONS] [rulesetwizard/rswcombobox.xml]
    n

i attach my console logs
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    I was kind of hoping the desktop look would be like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4woEI9sL8U
    Similar to the current background that background would only work on a set sized screen.
    The sidebars could be done - not exactly the same as the sidebars have changed in CoreRPG but you could get a little closer to that.

Now no rolls are possible of either the character sheet or the NPC sheet
    no rolls.jpg

There are a ton of console errors on startup, mainly relating to graphics not loading

but more seriously these
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizardDiceRoller) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizard) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizard.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [ERROR] Unable to locate ruleset file. [ICONS] [rulesetwizard/rswcombobox.xml]
    n
    I've pushed a new build for release. Should resolve those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Similar to the current background that background would only work on a set sized screen.
    The sidebars could be done - not exactly the same as the sidebars have changed in CoreRPG but you could get a little closer to that.
    I may have to reach out to you separately to discuss the background if you don't mind.

Thread Information