Dune 2d20 #2
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. #21
    hawkwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London Calling
    Posts
    2,520
    Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Which book?
    The main icons assembled book

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I was kind of hoping the desktop look would be like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4woEI9sL8U
    I'd love that as a theme. I know the sidebar is all different now, but that desktop is awesome.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I'd love that as a theme. I know the sidebar is all different now, but that desktop is awesome.
    Unfortunately, my artistic skills are not in that realm

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    The main icons assembled book
    Added to next update.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    the auto roller for Specialties generates a level determination for each Specialty
    Attachment 51311
    they are rated normal , expert or master

    its a shame the power auto roller doesn't automatically generate a determination level
    Fixed in future patch

  6. #26
    hawkwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London Calling
    Posts
    2,520
    Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Following fixes have been pushed for next release:

    - fix background from white for NPC weapon/armor (the items are being added, just stuck behind a white frame)
    - npc power roll error
    - the Power rolls now roll they just now run the wrong figure
    - when you click on the determination level for a power the dice rolls then you get a console error (this ties back to whether it had an ability tied to it or not, added some checking in the code)
    - made determination level and points editable (resolves a couple of items above for now)

    Now no rolls are possible of either the character sheet or the NPC sheet
    no rolls.jpg

    There are a ton of console errors on startup, mainly relating to graphics not loading

    but more seriously these
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizardDiceRoller) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizard) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizard.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [ERROR] Unable to locate ruleset file. [ICONS] [rulesetwizard/rswcombobox.xml]
    n

  7. #27
    hawkwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London Calling
    Posts
    2,520
    i attach my console logs
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #28
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    25,314
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I was kind of hoping the desktop look would be like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4woEI9sL8U
    Similar to the current background that background would only work on a set sized screen.
    The sidebars could be done - not exactly the same as the sidebars have changed in CoreRPG but you could get a little closer to that.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Now no rolls are possible of either the character sheet or the NPC sheet
    no rolls.jpg

    There are a ton of console errors on startup, mainly relating to graphics not loading

    but more seriously these
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizardDiceRoller) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizardDiceRoller.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (ICONS) (RulesetWizard) (rulesetwizard/RulesetWizard.lua)
    [2/7/2022 8:27:20 PM] [ERROR] Unable to locate ruleset file. [ICONS] [rulesetwizard/rswcombobox.xml]
    n
    I've pushed a new build for release. Should resolve those issues.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Similar to the current background that background would only work on a set sized screen.
    The sidebars could be done - not exactly the same as the sidebars have changed in CoreRPG but you could get a little closer to that.
    I may have to reach out to you separately to discuss the background if you don't mind.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Dune 2d20

Log in

Log in