DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Star Trek Adventures 2d20 Ruleset

Hey all,

A while back my group decided to run the Modiphius Star Trek Adventures 2d20 system via FG, but there wasn't any official ruleset for it at the time (and as far as I can tell, there still isn't). So I figured that would be a good opportunity to finally learn the FG Ruleset API and make my own ruleset. I hadn't originally intended to share it or anything, but it looked like there still isn't really a good STA ruleset out there that I could find, so I figured I'd share it out in case other people also want to run the STA system.

I put together a quick gh-pages for documentation:

https://bakermd86.github.io/Fen-s-St...-Ruleset/index

And you can download the pak file here

Here are some example screenshots:

Last edited by sirnoobsauce; January 31st, 2022 at 21:07.

Wow great job. Think about posting that on the Forge! I love the old Star Trek vibe

Total awesomesauce! It looks so theme!

Edit: +1 for your documentation!
    Last edited by esmdev; January 30th, 2022 at 20:57.

Looks great! There is an official one in the making but who know when and what it'll be like. The group doing it doesn't have the best track record. I love being able to change the pc sheet's colors! Looking forward to trying it out!

I love the look. I can try out the functionality when I get home. The 'Official' System is just on the cusp of being resubmitted by the Developer to Fantasy Grounds, but after that could still be a month. There is actually a community build some of us have been using, but no functionality added in a while. Any additional help is appreciated.

This looks FANTASTIC! I love the layout and format. I do have a question though. I'm trying to create NPCs and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to change the attributes and Disciplines numbers. What's the secret?

Quote Originally Posted by rbeard101 View Post
    This looks FANTASTIC! I love the layout and format. I do have a question though. I'm trying to create NPCs and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to change the attributes and Disciplines numbers. What's the secret?
    It's a regular number field, so CTRL+mouse wheel.

This looks fantastic! Thank you so much.

Blog Entries
    When you play using your ruleset, do you use the combat tracker at all?

Thread Information