DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Here's an idea, offer in-store credit to customers that send you the LOS xml data for each map. Use your customers to improve the product.
    I have no idea how to offer in-store credit. But it still remains a logistical nightmare even if others are doing the xml. I still need to vet/QA and implement the LOS into older products and it really is not something I have time to do or manage others doing. Seriously, I have a dozen projects besides Meanders and I study at University, I'm learning Mandarin, making several RPG and card games, managing Kickstarters, my website, facebook groups, twitter accounts, and just doing what I'm doing is already a tightrope.
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 31st, 2022 at 21:01.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Chris, if intersected, you would probably want to make a new thread for community contributions. Similar to the one for the core products https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht-Definitions
    Thanks Lord - if I didn't have so much on my plate, I would have attempted to implement LOS. But the volume of Meanders is staggering and I make 300-500 new ones a year so it's like Sisyphus pushing a rock up a hill. It's not saying never, but for now it's not feasible.

Blog Entries
    Totally get it. And glad you know to stay focused and not commit to too much. Keep it up

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Totally get it. And glad you know to stay focused and not commit to too much. Keep it up
    Well,
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 31st, 2022 at 22:12.

Wth?
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 31st, 2022 at 22:13.

I appreciate the encouragement dude. I stay focused, I don't know about not committing to too much lol. I'm a rather ambitious guy but it means I have to juggle and choose carefully where I spend my time. Unfortunately, LOS is a time-sink and I have to go where the money is.

EDIT (Damn, sorry about the double-posts, totally unintentional)
    I'm working on this too:
    Meanders5: Dimensions
    Attachment 51258
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 31st, 2022 at 22:15.

Hello again. Thanks everyone that supported the M5 Terrain Expansion campaign. 71 New maps were made and delivered last week. That campaign is now almost done but for a few backers yet to select their rewards. I really appreciate the support.

And, I'm back at it again. This time I am running a Kickstarter for Meanders: DIMENSIONS, a gigantic new campaign creating 55 Elemental and Dimensional Plane Maps for Fantasy RPG that doubles as a Sci-fi set by offering all kinds of space assets, spaceships, colony buildings and more. This is also a golden opportunity to get ANY of the Meander Map Packs you're missing or want for an absolute steal or all at once with the Big Bang pledge.
    Come and check out what's on offer - lots of free goodies for early backers too

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...asy-and-sci-fi

meanders dimensions video intro.gif

The Meanders Modern City 2 Digital Battlemap Kickstarter launches soon.

Featuring 30 Maps with an All-New Oil Rig, Shopping Mall, Construction Yard and Suburbia Maps for your Meanders Collection.
    Modern City Exp 2 4 in grid 800.jpg

Sign up to get notified of launch and get 16 bonus maps when you back within 48 hours.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-modern-city-2

Thanks very much for your support,
    Kind Regards,
    Kris (The MapHatter)

A new campaign for Meanders Battlemaps presents Gothic City: Part 2: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=db45c791
    A 12 day campaign offering 52+ digital maps, 125 tokens, special 15 map bonus for Return Backers or early 48hr pledge, Stretch Goals. Gothic City Part 1 also available as discount bundle. Delivery in October 2022. Please visit the preview page to sign-up for Launch Notification.

GC2 ks banner proto2 w offer.jpg

Return Backer rewards finalised:
    Gothic City Rooftop Mega-Meander by Day and by Night (2 Maps)
    Damaged Tech Cave / Burning Monastery (2 Maps).
    Himalaya Village and Monastery Mountain Entrance (2 maps)
    Night Club Entrance and Gangsters Car Park (1 Map)
    Ice under Gothic City Bridge (2 maps)
    Tech Cave to Forest (1 map)
    Monastery to Jungle (1 map)
    Prison Riot (4 maps)

Stretch Goals Added:

$2000 Mad House Riot, Red Alert (4 maps)
    $3000 100 Extra Tokens
    $4000 Hi-Tech Sewer Laboratory (1 map)
    $5000 Experimental Surgery Room and Cells beneath Mad House (2 maps)

Let's do this.

Meanders 5 Expansion 2 is now live on Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=182e6d45

Thanks so much for your support. Up to 100 NEW maps up for grabs including secret mystery sets.
    Kind Regards, Kris

Thread Information