5E Storm Kings Thunder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Meanders 5: RPG Map Terrain Expansion

    Hello The Meanders 5 Terrain Expansion Kickstarter is currently live and funded and offering 48 new terrain expansion digital modular battlemaps + over 600 other maps through heavily discounted add-ons. If you were waiting for a time to expand your Meanders map set, this is it. The series is now over 2000 mix and matchable maps, so thanks very much everyone for keeping me going.

    M5 TExpansion Banner Funded.jpg

    Kind Regards,
    Kris the Maphatter.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

  2. #2
    Are these going on the FG Store or Forge, and will/do they have LOS?

  3. #3

    Meanders and LOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Are these going on the FG Store or Forge, and will/do they have LOS?
    Hiya, likely not and no. At least not yet. Which is why this is presented as a non-FG product promotion.

    Meanders and FG have a strong history. Dozens of my products are still in the store, but the change to FGU presents some major logistical problems as a one-man-army in adding LOS to over 2000 individual maps and counting. It's a case of either making 300 new maps a year, or the painstaking adding of LOS to a few hundred. Unfortunately, I can't be in two places at once and it's hard enough to keep up with the demands from multiple VTT's and Digital Stores all requiring different formats to be able to undertake this gargantuan task.

    By the time I finished, I fear the technology would change again and I'd be back to square one.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

  4. #4
    No worries. I think I have some of your maps already and it's in a map I'm using in tonight's Lankhmar game.

  5. #5
    Wonderful, thanks for using my maps
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Wonderful, thanks for using my maps
    Just grabbed a couple of the city packs too.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hiya, likely not and no. At least not yet. Which is why this is presented as a non-FG product promotion.

    Meanders and FG have a strong history. Dozens of my products are still in the store, but the change to FGU presents some major logistical problems as a one-man-army in adding LOS to over 2000 individual maps and counting. It's a case of either making 300 new maps a year, or the painstaking adding of LOS to a few hundred. Unfortunately, I can't be in two places at once and it's hard enough to keep up with the demands from multiple VTT's and Digital Stores all requiring different formats to be able to undertake this gargantuan task.

    By the time I finished, I fear the technology would change again and I'd be back to square one.
    Here's an idea, offer in-store credit to customers that send you the LOS xml data for each map. Use your customers to improve the product.
    Paul Grosse
    PCGen BoD
    PR Silverback

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Here's an idea, offer in-store credit to customers that send you the LOS xml data for each map. Use your customers to improve the product.
    Or do what Smiteworks did and ask the community to do it for free. Also I already offered to do it with the Meander packs I have, but the more the merrier Nylanfs. Welcome aboard!

  9. #9
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    15,282
    Blog Entries
    9
    Chris, if intersected, you would probably want to make a new thread for community contributions. Similar to the one for the core products https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht-Definitions

    Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Just grabbed a couple of the city packs too.
    Hey thanks a lot Jiminimonka I'll be doing a much-needed expansion for those this year too; an Oil Rig, Shopping Mall, Construction Yard and Suburbia.

    Appreciate the support mate!
    Last edited by gtw2017; January 31st, 2022 at 20:59.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in