DICE PACKS BUNDLE

effect to add silver damage to weapon - killing werewolves

1.- I want the code of an EFFECT for werewolves to be immune to normal damage, only silver covered weapons can hurt them.
    2.- Also a code to SOAK automatically 2 points of damage?

can you help me I can find a proper solution in https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Worlds+Effects

tyvm in advance
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Hi aribethdm,

1. the npc werewolf from the SWADE GM Guide already has the special ability invulnerability effect built in. Just silver and arcane damage can harm them.

the code is [@Invulnerability, @Normal Silver|Arcane Damage]. The effect requires the keyword silver (or also arcane) in the keywords field of the weapon used against the werewolf to work properly.

If you donīt want the werewolf to have invulnerability against arcane damage change the code to [@Invulnerability, @Normal Silver].

2. The damage reduction can be handled in two ways. You can give the werewolf 2 extra points of toughness [toughness +2]
    or just use the effect [@damage -2] which will reduce the damage rolled against the werewolf. You also can change the soak roll when the werewolf is using a benny with [soak +2]

I hope this is helpful.

ty I will use this for the other monsters I want to create with invulnerability. Very useful. !!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    Hi aribethdm,

1. the npc werewolf from the SWADE GM Guide already has the special ability invulnerability effect built in. Just silver and arcane damage can harm them.

the code is [@Invulnerability, @Normal Silver|Arcane Damage]. The effect requires the keyword silver (or also arcane) in the keywords field of the weapon used against the werewolf to work properly.

If you donīt want the werewolf to have invulnerability against arcane damage change the code to [@Invulnerability, @Normal Silver].

2. The damage reduction can be handled in two ways. You can give the werewolf 2 extra points of toughness [toughness +2]
    or just use the effect [@damage -2] which will reduce the damage rolled against the werewolf. You also can change the soak roll when the werewolf is using a benny with [soak +2]

I hope this is helpful.
    What effect do you put on weapons to counter this Invulnerability? I have a creature that is immune to normal weapons but the player can apply something to their weapons to get past that immunity.

You have to define a weakness and the keyword for the weapon. The werewolf is sensitive to silver for example so weapons with the keyword silver can damage it. I donīt know if there is an effect to overcome invulnerability in general. I tried [>ignore #invulnerability], but it didnīt work. If you want to overcome the invulnerability with a certain damage type, you can use e.g. [@invulnerability, @n damage] and then use the keyword n for the attackers weapon.

You can also toggle the invulnerability off for the pending damage. Just righclick on the pending damage in the CT and choose "no invulnerability" from the radial menu before applying damage.

Thread Information