5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Custom Decals for Fantasy Grounds

I wanted to ask how to add a custom decal to FG? I have a png image on my local machine that I want to use as a decal. The image has a transparent background.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nihthawk View Post
    I wanted to ask how to add a custom decal to FG? I have a png image on my local machine that I want to use as a decal. The image has a transparent background.
    There are two ways: Either just put it somewhere in your images directory and then search for it in the asset window inside FG; double-click on it and then click the "Background/Decal" button (not sure how this button is labelled)
    Or put it into your /images/decals directory, then you can open your campaign options and there should be somewhere a decal button you can click on to select a decal

See also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w97lQqkkGpk (there are also some mentions about how to label the filename, but that is just for better managing, especially needed for official modules if you want to sell something. However, the decal features do always work, regardless of specific filename )

Quote Originally Posted by Nihthawk View Post
    Thanks.
    You're welcome

Is there a way to get the decal to automatically resize based on the size of the FG window?

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    Is there a way to get the decal to automatically resize based on the size of the FG window?
    Decals don't resize, they image size is set by the base image file.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information