FG Spreadshirt Swag

Sight Aids for weapons

Hi,

I'm just setting up a few pregens for my players for a new game and I was trying to customise some weapons with stuff like the suppressor and secure weapon mod, but there doesn't seem to be any way of adding them to the inventory so I am creating empty items and filling the info in myself then making the location 'Autopistol' or whatever.

Am I missing something as it'd be nice to be able to use the items from the central catalog.

Thanks.

What I have been doing is unlocking the items that players add to their inventory when they want to add things to them, then they are able to add any attachments in the notes

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbat View Post
    Hi,

[...] so I am creating empty items and filling the info in myself then making the location 'Autopistol' or whatever.
    This is exactly how Fantasy Grounds is designed. Sounds like you are doing it right. Drag and drop the Supressor from Item to PC Inventory then manually assign the location to the weapon, update the weapon trait to silent manually if you would like to see the verbiage on it. Item records are currently not modular regardless of the ruleset as far as I am aware.

But the problem is that dragging and dropping doesn't work.

The item doesn't appear in the inventory (all other items types seem to work ok tho).

Also, I can't seem to figure out the encumbrance system, the total weights etc seem to bear no relation to what the PC is wearing or carrying.

That is interesting. I just double checked on my end and it worked. Can you confirm that the drag and drop is on the PC Equipment tab vice the Actions tab?

I spotted another small issue with weapons. The actions tab doesn't respect the Ammo/Magazine count I changed. Un/Re-equipping doesn't help and neither does resetting to max ammo.
    AmmoCount.jpg

Edit: This should really be in the Bug Thread, feel free to delete this one. I'll post it there
    Last edited by TrentLane; January 27th, 2022 at 15:29. Reason: Wrong topic
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Was trying it on the Inventory tab but have now tried the Actions tab. Neither work - but other items work fine when dropped to inventory, even computer software etc.

Thanks for the help, appreciated!

Would be nice if weapon and space suits accessories where inventory items from the start.
    Now everybody needs to manually crate them. We all want to prep less, play more!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Would be nice if weapon and space suits accessories where inventory items from the start.
    Now everybody needs to manually crate them. We all want to prep less, play more!
    Hi again Boldtaar,

It will come. I was hoping that someone else would have done the heavy work of allowing an item to be modified, but seems not and as we're moving around soon to focus on PC's, NPC's it would be a good time to look at adding the ability to drag options to items. No idea when but it will come.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information