DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Level Up - 5E Characters

Hey there...Not sure if there's already a thread for this - I did a search and couldn't find anything.

I've always had a challenge with leveling up the players in my 5E campaign.

I have the players open up the Classes window, and there are several selections for each Class from different sources. (I've attached a snip).
    So, I get them to drag over the Tasha's option to their character sheet...I assume that's the latest source of information.
    Everything seems to update properly...but I'm not sure if they're missing options, etc.

Is this the best way to level up a character?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    After initial creation or the addition of a new class, I always instruct players to open up their class from their character sheet. That way they always get the same version of the class as they initially picked. Not sure if their is a better way or not. Note, imo, latest is not always "best". I now Tasha's changed some things, but not sure if your method would have any effects, good or bad.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What LE says. Open the the class and level diaolg from the magnifying glass at the end of the class and level line and then just drag and drop the link in there back into that window. This will only work if they aren't multiclassing of course.

Having said that it shouldn't matter what one they use (PHB, Tasha, etc) everything should get added properly. Any archetypes from any open modules will be offered as options.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information