DICE PACKS BUNDLE

AD&D 2E: Evil Tide released on store

This is one of Bruce Cordell's adventures meant for around level 5-7.

YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THE WATER... When the sun sinks low, the sea devils rise dripping from the dark waves. They swarm like sharks, lethal and unstoppable. Death glints like a promise in their rabid eyes, and the blood of their prey paints their claws and teeth scarlet. Night after night they come, slaying all who stand in their way. Their sudden raids have devastated the island, bringing fishing and commerce to a halt as the people cower in their homes, dreading the next sunset. Desperate, the Potentate of Angleburg has sent for help from daring adventurers willing to face the devil men of the deep. But more secrets lurk beneath the waves: this is no passing attack but part of a more sinister, secret design by the most dangerous and capable race to inhabit the dark seas.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=WOTC2ETSR9542
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Nice work on the maps.

This is a module I had not picked up "back in the day", so it will be some interesting reading.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Nice work on the maps.

This is a module I had not picked up "back in the day", so it will be some interesting reading.
    Nice work indeed, I had to check the PDF as the maps are in colour and didn't look like they had been done in Dungeoncraft. They look a bit like dungeon maps made in Incarnate-walls done the same way but no they are the maps in the original module. I like the water effect layer applied , I will be stealing that for my current conversion job

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Nice work indeed, I had to check the PDF as the maps are in colour and didn't look like they had been done in Dungeoncraft. They look a bit like dungeon maps made in Incarnate-walls done the same way but no they are the maps in the original module. I like the water effect layer applied , I will be stealing that for my current conversion job
    To be fair, those are the original maps that came with the product. I cleaned them up a bit. I added some animation and color effects from FGU to give them a bit more ambiance. I also used the FGU layering and permission settings so the DM sees the DM version and the players see the player version... all on the same map.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information