STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG for AD&D 2e and Starfinder

Any nights/day except Monday's 6pm-11pm.

We play AD&D 2E, Saturday nights starting at 8 pm EST- 7PM CST-6PM MST-5PM PST. Games are biweekly. There are currently 4 players and myself, the DM.

Would love to join, Saturday nights are open! Do you have discord?

Discord -- AndyPete #6691. We played tonight, our next game is Saturday FEB 19th. We could roll up a character before then. Let me know when you are available.

AD&D 2e you say? What are you allowing for characters? For that matter how long-running is the game so far?

WE have been playing for a year, but the PCs are only 6th level at this time. I plan on running the game as long as I have players. Any character allowed within the core rule books is fine (2E). If interested - DISCORD- AndyPete #6691.

Out of curiosity which books do you consider core?

2E Players Handbook, I also have Faiths and Avatars, Demi-human deities, Tome of Magic, and a couple of the Complete Books (Elves and Wizards). Currently there are 4 PCs, a human fighter, a human specialty priest, a dwarven specialty priest, and an elven thief.

Any chance of a Council of Wyrms half-dragon? I have/bought the book and can send you the relevant pages

Thread Information