DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Grommit57 View Post
    That is Awesome news. Means I can spend money on other Traveller items. Thanks MBM
    These are my sentiments exactly
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

The fact that MBM and Matt are willing to do this is why I have tried to keep purchasing material even though I haven't been using FGU for Traveller.
    I hope my request for a way to change the die mechanic for my personal traveller/game play is possible.

This sounds lovely and i do really like the ruleset for Traveller. it is well done.

Is this still being worked on?

I have only heard from @MadBeardMan sporadically in recent weeks, so I assume the real-life has intruded. I know that he has mentioned that this is on his short list, once he has time.

Regards,
    JPG

So very few things actually change that calling it a new edition would be inaccurate.

Sounds like things have been hectic for @MadBeardMan.

Is there any update on progress in updating the core rules and High Guard with the 2022 updates?

Will all this also be the same for the "Supply" 2023 update as well? (will it come, and will we be forced to re-buy it etc. ) I'm not against paying, it's just if it's a "tiny" update getting a whole new "same" is daunting

Would be helpful to get an update on this as I'm planning a new Traveller campaign. I need to know whether I should start working on making the adjustments to the core rules myself or hold off if the updates are imminent. Appreciate all the work MBM is doing so please don't feel that I'm pressuring (real life does get in the way). It's more so that I have a realistic understanding of time frames.

MBM is gonna be on Fantasy Grounds Academy on Tuesday discussing Traveller. Join the stream/discord chat

Screenshot_20230129_140339_Twitter.jpg

Thread Information