DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player Weeknight Game Mon Tue or Wed GMT+1, Prefer PF, SWADE, VtM

I am one of those forever GM’s with FGU Ultimate License looking for the opportunity to finally be a player.

I’m looking for a game in or friendly to the GMT+1 time zone. Usually I’m available Mondays through Wednesdays from 3pm onward. It would nice to join a weekly game, but bi-weekly would be acceptable too. Any Voice chat software works for me.

My hope is to start or join a long term campaign/chronicle or even just a long module. I have DM’d thousands of hours of SWADE on FG at this point, I’ve also done a few White Wolf settings (once on FGU), and a few other systems unavailable on FG. I’ve had the opportunity to play Pathfinder once or twice, but never any more than a few sessions.

I would love to play through a Pathfinder Adventure Path from start to finish, but I know that’s a lot to ask from a DM. Still, I like to tell myself I can have dreams. Otherwise, I’m open to a VtM chronicle, or just about anything using SWADE. I have absolutely no interest in joining a game using any version of D&D.

Having a chance to play at someone else’s table is a rare occurrence for me, but as a Forever GM, I’ve made just about every character type you can imagine. When I indulge in a CRPGs, I tend to gravitate toward Wizards, Rogues, and Gish types. Lately, there are a few specific characters I’ve been itching to play but each is unique to a different system and setting.

My play style is fairly role-play heavy without being over the top. I don’t expect everything to be in character, but I love making decisions for my characters that progress the story and make sense for their point of view. Combat is great and I approach it strategically, but my biggest draw is exploring the setting and story that gets laid out by the GM. I tend to favour rules light systems like Fantasy Age and Savage Worlds because I hate getting bogged down in rules discussions. However, I’ll suffer through more complex systems if I have some assurance that the sessions won’t devolve into rules lawyering. As a DM I tend to play it fast and loose with the PHBs, and as long as something isn’t game breaking I’ll pretty much let the players do what they want. I’m hoping to find a table with a similar feel. Tables with older players would probably be a better fit for me since I’m in my late 30s.

saw your post. thought i would respond. not exactly what you are looking for, but thought i would give it a shot...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...paign-Starting

Thanks for the offer, with the time difference and Thursdays being my busy days, there is no way I would be able to join.

Thread Information