DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Generally, I am free on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and all Sundays. So for February, I am available Saturday 2/5 and 2/19 and all Sundays 2/6, 2/13, 2/20 and 2/27. I think only the 6:30 pm UTC slot works for me being at UTC-8. Thanks for running a fun session!

2/5 6:30 timeslot would work for me too. Is there a proposed scenario number?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

2/5 may work, depending on everyone's availability.

As we still have several level 1s, I'd be inclined to run another 1-2, Starfinder Society Intro #2: For the Factions being a possible choice.

Sounds good.
    ― Harvey Specter

For Saturday, February 5th at 6.30 PM UTC,

options would be

A. Starfinder Society Intro #2: For the Factions

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.
    A group of new Starfinders are sent to complete missions for the Society's major factions, the clout-obsessed and resourceful Acquisitives, the secretive Dataphiles, the stalwart Exo-Guardians, and the adventurous Wayfinders.
    Written by: Kate Baker
    Scenario tags: Repeatable, Starship
    Estimated time: Around 3-4 hours

B. Starfinder Society Quest: Into the Unknown

A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.
    When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.
    Into the Unknown includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.
    Written by Ron Lundeen.
    Scenario Tags: Quest, Repeatable, Starship
    Estimated time: Around 4 hours

C. Starfinder Society Scenario #1-01: The Commencement
    A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.
    All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.
    The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.
    Written by Eleanor Ferron.
    Scenario Tags: Repeatable
    Estimated time: Around 3-4 hours

Any preferences?

B sounds fun, but how realistic is the 5 hr total quest time?
    ― Harvey Specter

Quote Originally Posted by jgreishaw View Post
    B sounds fun, but how realistic is the 5 hr total quest time?
    I suppose that depends on how well players roll. The non-starship quests are rather straight-forward, but then there's 2 (!) starship combats.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    I suppose that depends on how well players roll. The non-starship quests are rather straight-forward, but then there's 2 (!) starship combats.
    Pretty much. Starship combat will be the deciding factor for length.

That being said, I usually estimate around 45 minutes per quest .

Both A and B sound good. I like the idea of at least one starship combat to get our feet wet.

Thread Information