STAR TREK 2d20

Map Issue on move.

Hello, I am having an issue as a player in one game. This only happens in this game, no others I play in.

I am on the map, I can see everything fine and then when I move my token (locked), the map goes black. I then have to close the map, reopen it, and can see the map again.

Any insights?

Blog Entries
    It might be an option the one GM has set, or a difference in the rulesets, but, mostly likely an extension the one GM is running. But would need more detail to give a better idea.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It doesn't happen to the other players, just me...

To be able to troubleshoot it requires knowing the details of the ruleset, running mods/extensions, etc. - so really needs both side (playing and GM) to be able to even take a guess at what might happening. If you can get a copy of the campaign the mods often ask for logs (from both sides) and maybe even the campaign, so they can try to diagnose what it is you're running into.

Blog Entries
    I'm confused. You play in multiple games as a player in FGU and it only happens in one game you play in? What rulesets do those games use? In the game it is happening in, it only happens to you and not to other players?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I'm confused. You play in multiple games as a player in FGU and it only happens in one game you play in? What rulesets do those games use? In the game it is happening in, it only happens to you and not to other players?
    Correct, only this game, only me. it is a 5e game, I do not have any extensions. I have asked the DM if he is using any, will update when I know.

EDIT/UPDATE in case anyone else has the same issue. It is a setting in the game, the GM is looking into it. Apparently it wasn't just happening to me, but another player as well, I just needed to complain louder . We don't have Darkvision, once I added that to my sheet (tested with light spell too), the issue was resolved. DM is going to flip some switches and fix.
    Last edited by Moop; February 1st, 2022 at 13:52.

Thread Information