DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU - Rolling for Allies

When my players are controlling an Ally, when they make the roll from the Ally's character sheet, the text in the chat is showing as if the PC is making the roll, not the Ally. When I (GM) roll form the Ally's Character Sheet it just says "[name]". Any workaround to this that am I'm missing?
    👑 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Quests and Cliffhangers.
    📺 Watch Quests and Cliffhangers LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    💬 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

If there's a workaround for this I don't know of one. If the ally is present on the CT under the controlling PC, the Chat window displays the NPCs name when the active character indicator moves to them. So at least when the roll is displayed in the chat window using the PCs name, it's obvious based on the text immediately above it.

Thanks! I tried to search for something similar but didn’t find anything. Sorry for the duplicate post.
    👑 GM for the most Interactive TTRPG show on Twitch, Quests and Cliffhangers.
    📺 Watch Quests and Cliffhangers LIVE every Thursday @ 8pm, Eastern. [Click Here]
    💬 Mention you are from the Fantasy Grounds Forums for Special Treatment.

Deleted, posted in the other thread
    Last edited by Hex08; February 8th, 2022 at 04:13.

Thread Information