DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    There's an issue on the Inventory tab/page of the PC sheet. The alignment is off so this is making it so you can't see the Edit button.

Have located two separate issues tonight... Spells in the character sheet for NPCs have font alignment issues when adding new spells. It's workable but a real pain...

Also, I opened the mod for Of Gods and Monsters module and the entries are blank... Also, got some error popups...

10/26/2023 Bug Fixes and Updates:

-PC Record Inventory iadd and iedit button anchor issues fixed
    -PC Record Spells Spell List anchoring fixed
    -General Theming clean up

Bug fix focus for next release is deprecated dice drop functions on the CT

@ProfDogg, I didn't think of it until just now but the NPC Spells should have been resolved with my PC record fix.

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    @ProfDogg, I didn't think of it until just now but the NPC Spells should have been resolved with my PC record fix.
    There's always going to be '"mysteries"... Regardless --- Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    There's always going to be '"mysteries"... Regardless --- Thank you!!!
    Just checked Greg... The NPC sheet is good now... Also thank you for fixing the font... That's very easy on my old eyes now... Much, much obliged...

Hi all, I tentatively took over to help maintain the ruleset and help with the code updates for the C&C ruleset on the Forge. After pushing my first minor updates I feel comfortable enough to take over and continue to work on the ruleset.

I started a Trello board and did my best to track down outstanding bugs and feature requests: https://trello.com/b/k2xwG6t7/fg-cas...usades-ruleset

My primary sources are the Fantasy Grounds Forums C&C Bug Reports and Feedback (here) and the C&C Suggestion Box's Idea Informer: http://cnc-fg.idea.informer.com/

There are probably various reports across different Discord servers ( I scrolled around looking) and I may have missed something applicable to the existing Forge Ruleset. Please let me know if I missed something.

Bug fixes are a priority for me right now. I will work on feature requests and quality-of-life improvements as I become more immersed in the code.

Trollzah!
    Greg

BUG Castles and Crusades combat tracker chat messages.

1. When combat tracker is opened multiple messages appear in chat. " button_ctentry_tokenvis - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 Contact ruleset/extention/forge author" etc.

2. When party sheet is used to target on combat tracker message appears in chat "windowclass: ct_targets - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16...."

Quote Originally Posted by ROB THE TALL View Post
    1. When combat tracker is opened multiple messages appear in chat. " button_ctentry_tokenvis - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 Contact ruleset/extention/forge author" etc.

2. When party sheet is used to target on combat tracker message appears in chat "windowclass: ct_targets - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16...."
    I've moved this post to the bug reporting thread for the C&C ruleset. Hopefully the devs will see it soon and address the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you

Thank you for moving it to the proper spot.

Thread Information