5E Character Create Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Game Weeknights or Saturday Morning-Afternoon CST US, D&D5E

FG License: Demo Currently, but can purchase Standard if required
    Time Zone: Central Time USA (UTC-6)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday Evenings, Saturday Mornings to Early Evenings preferred... but late evenings on Tuesdays also possible if there's a good fit with your game!
    Term: One-shots are fine, but also looking for regular gaming groups that I fit in with.
    Voice: Discord is easiest, but can accommodate any (free) voice option the group prefers. Familiar with things all the way back to Ventrilo!
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E only
    Game System Experience: Extensive but rusty. Older nerd that played Basic D&D as a child, touched lots of D&D editions along the way, as well as brief stints in things like VTM and a few off the wall game systems (anyone ever play the Ghostbusters RPG?). Lots of PlayByPost experience as well as in-person. I was playing in 3 separate campaigns using FG at the start of the pandemic, but those have all desolved ages ago.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Rusty. I was playing pretty much 3-4 times a week at the start of the panedemic lock-downs and got into things at an advanced level (FG Combat Mechanics, Character Creation, Status Effects, etc.) but I haven't touched the software in a year+. I'm sure I can pick it right back up, however!
    Character Type Preferred: I like characters that are teamwork focused... which can be anything from a glass cannon rogue or spellcaster to front line warrior/protector to terrified yet competent healer. Got a pre-rolled character you need someone to jump right in and flesh out on the fly to fill that 4th/5th player slot? I can make that work too.

About me: I'm a nerd in his late 40s with quite a bit of experience both over the table and in FG (although as stated above, somewhat rusty). I'm familiar with improv concepts like "yes, and...", and I appreciate similar in DMs and fellow Players. I have a decent microphone and dabble with SOME voice play if it fits the vibe of the table as a whole. Nothing cringey. I'm fairly knowledgeable about 5E mechanics/rules, but I'm not going to interrupt the game to point out when others at the table get something wrong. I like DMs that are okay with making calls to keep things moving and enjoyable for everyone. I also prefer that DMs have standards when they choose their players... I like knowing I'm playing with people who aren't racist/sexist/homophobic dillholes. PM me with any questions and let's see if I'm a good fit!
    Last edited by Essobie; January 23rd, 2022 at 22:58.

LFG 1 Player LF Game Tue/Fri Nights or Saturday Morning-Afternoon CST US, D&D5E

FG License: Demo Currently, but can purchase Standard if required
    Time Zone: Central Time USA (UTC-6)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday Evenings, Saturday Mornings to Early Evenings preferred... but late evenings on Tuesdays also possible if there's a good fit with your game!
    Term: One-shots are fine, but also looking for regular gaming groups that I fit in with.
    Voice: Discord is easiest, but can accommodate any (free) voice option the group prefers. Familiar with things all the way back to Ventrilo!
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5E only
    Game System Experience: Extensive but rusty. Older nerd that played Basic D&D as a child, touched lots of D&D editions along the way, as well as brief stints in things like VTM and a few off the wall game systems (anyone ever play the Ghostbusters RPG?). Lots of PlayByPost experience as well as in-person. I was playing in 3 separate campaigns using FG at the start of the pandemic, but those have all desolved ages ago.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Rusty. I was playing pretty much 3-4 times a week at the start of the panedemic lock-downs and got into things at an advanced level (FG Combat Mechanics, Character Creation, Status Effects, etc.) but I haven't touched the software in a year+. I'm sure I can pick it right back up, however!
    Character Type Preferred: I like characters that are teamwork focused... which can be anything from a glass cannon rogue or spellcaster to front line warrior/protector to terrified yet competent healer. Got a pre-rolled character you need someone to jump right in and flesh out on the fly to fill that 4th/5th player slot? I can make that work too.

About me: I'm a nerd in his late 40s with quite a bit of experience both over the table and in FG (although as stated above, somewhat rusty). I'm familiar with improv concepts like "yes, and...", and I appreciate similar in DMs and fellow Players. I have a decent microphone and dabble with SOME voice play if it fits the vibe of the table as a whole. Nothing cringey. I'm fairly knowledgeable about 5E mechanics/rules, but I'm not going to interrupt the game to point out when others at the table get something wrong. I like DMs that are okay with making calls to keep things moving and enjoyable for everyone. I also prefer that DMs have standards when they choose their players... I like knowing I'm playing with people who aren't racist/sexist/homophobic dillholes. PM me with any questions and let's see if I'm a good fit!

Thread Information