STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 53 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Thank you for the quick reply.

I noticed that the on going save function does not seem to be looking at ADVCOND. In the example, I got the ADV on the save but on the reoccurring event no ADV? Also, no dbl roll but dbl output in chat still.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I reported this as working only for the DM, not sure why. He was looking into it but got really busy IRL.

Just FYI you can also report stuff at the discord in the #vtt-support channel here
    https://discord.gg/yHT2bfpTYa
    This was reported as fixed but it still doesn't work when the player rolls from their sheet, only when the DM rolls the damage.

I have a potential stupid question, but I could not find the definite answer anywhere in the Forum. I am currently using the free BCE for my 3.5e campaign. The Forge page states that all future development will go into BCEG, which is fine and understandable (I don’t mind paying for this extension). However – BCEG is listed only under 5e. It states backwards compatibility, but it is unclear if this also applies to the additional rulesets supported by BCE.
    Long story short: does BCEG support 3.5e or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    I have a potential stupid question, but I could not find the definite answer anywhere in the Forum. I am currently using the free BCE for my 3.5e campaign. The Forge page states that all future development will go into BCEG, which is fine and understandable (I don’t mind paying for this extension). However – BCEG is listed only under 5e. It states backwards compatibility, but it is unclear if this also applies to the additional rulesets supported by BCE.
    Long story short: does BCEG support 3.5e or not?
    BCEG is 5E. There is the 3.5E code from BCE in BCEG but it isn't updated/tested or supported with the new features. If you are crafty with extension editing you could probably get most of the stuff to work fairly easily with 3.5E.

I was hoping to have this up Friday but an issue came up which was resolved. Readme document is updated with new features at the top of this thread.

Version update 3.6

Feature - IMMUNE: CUSTOM([effect]) Immune to effect where [effect] is effect name in custom effects window
    Feature - Save vs Condition feature now supports save vs damage type as well (i.e. Poison Breath)
    Feature - DUSE - Disable effect when one of the tags in the effect is used (matches)
    Feature - ATURN - Enable effect at the start of any turn
    Fixed - Duplicate text output on saves
    Fixed - Issue with damage tags such as SDMGADDT were not working when applied to a player's PC
    Fixed - Save vs Condition would't work as expected on subsequent rolls

EDIT: Also posted on the discord server and MrDDT has verified it's also not working for him.

I've been unable to get TDMGADDS to work when the effect is sitting on a PC and attempting to apply an effect to an NPC hitting the PC.
    I've had success with SDMGADDS and SDMGADDT when applied to an NPC hitting a PC. I've had success with TDMGADDT when applied to a PC that's getting hit. But I can't get TDMGADDS to work.
    I've tried having the effect sitting on an NPC being attacked by a PC, sitting on the PC attacking the NPC, sitting on an NPC attacking a PC and sitting on a PC being attacked by an NPC. Nothing seems to work properly for TDMGADDS.
    Last edited by daddyogreman; February 25th, 2022 at 23:17.

I am not sure if this sent in, but the coding of GOTU; Paralyzed; SAVEA: CON 10 (R); SAVEE: CON 10 (R) is throwing two dice and multiple chat outputs and no longer functioning the way it use to (screen below). I applied it to the target and this was the output.

Looks like this update broke something else? When I try to add STR:19-X I get the following error when adding the character to the CT:

Edit: this might be an issue when using it with Advanced effects ext. Even tho the error is coming from BCE it might not be given the right info since Advance has an outdated function. Advance effects is fixing it on their end so I will test it again after that.

Edit2: Still an issue and happens with just BCEG loaded.
    Last edited by nephranka; March 7th, 2022 at 10:45.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like this update broke something else? When I try to add STR:19-X I get the following error when adding the character to the CT
    Seconding this as I'm getting the same error with the free version of BCE. Adjusting the effect to a raw number seems to have fixed it for the time being, but it would be nice to have the [target #]-X syntax working again.

Thread Information