DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 53 First ... 414950515253 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Immune to prone would be my guess. The SDC is a macro that gets replaced with the correct spell save DC.
    Ah! Brilliant! That's exactly what it was. I didn't realize it auto removes the code rather than just ignoring it. Thanks for the help!

So I'm sure everything is on fire from the last update, but I'd like to report an error!

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..erCombatEffectsGold:..er_attack5E_bce.lua"]:151: getDistanceBetween: Invalid parameter 1

It throws this error when making an attacker that is not on a map tries to make an attack roll. It doesn't seem to care if the target is on a map or not.

Hi, I'm trying to create an effect (5e ruleset) for a curse (from the version of the Mummy in MCDM's "Flee, Mortals!" Whenever the character takes damage, he also takes an extra 1d6 necrotic damage that can't be reduced in any way. I was thinking DMGAT might do the job but can't get it to work, but I'm fairly new to using these add-ons. Tried variations on "DMGAT: 1, all; DMGA: 1d6 necrotic" but that doesn't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

(ignore this one, ended up with a double post)

"[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..erCombatEffectsGold:..er_attack5E_bce.lua"]:151: getDistanceBetween: Invalid parameter 1"
    This error seems to be an interaction with another extension from what I can tell, although I haven't figured out which extension yet. If you just run BCEG by itself, the error doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..erCombatEffectsGold:..er_attack5E_bce.lua"]:151: getDistanceBetween: Invalid parameter 1"
    This error seems to be an interaction with another extension from what I can tell, although I haven't figured out which extension yet. If you just run BCEG by itself, the error doesn't happen.
    I'm getting that too. I'll do some tests to narrow it down.

EDIT: I checked. It still happens when it's the only extension. It looks like it's a problem with BCEG specifically.
    Last edited by BlazingAzureCrow; March 12th, 2024 at 11:15.

That is interesting, what steps are you doing that produces the error? When I tested it with only the extension and having the NPC\character in the combat tracker, it was not happening. The only time I can force the error is by attacking with a creature that isn't in the combat tracker (which I would think is not designed intent) which is what Darth Decisive reported above. This appears to be 100% reproducable. The basic workaround for this would be to add the NPC to the Combat Tracker and go from there.

The extension interaction I'm seeing is that even while having a NPC in the combat tracker, if you use the attack from the NPC sheet and drag it to the target (instead of targetting and double clicking), it kicks off the error and does not do the attack. But it does work if you have the PC\NPC targetted and double click it from the NPC Stat sheet. Interestingly, if you use the Combat Tracker and drag and drop without a target, it works as expected and rolls the attack. Still need time to isolate down what extension is causing this interaction.

That is interesting, what steps are you doing that produces the error? When I tested it with only the extension and having the NPC\character in the combat tracker, it was not happening. The only time I can force the error is by attacking with a creature that isn't in the combat tracker (which I would think is not designed intent) which is what Darth Decisive reported above. This appears to be 100% reproducable. The basic workaround for this would be to add the NPC to the Combat Tracker and go from there.

The extension interaction I'm seeing is that even while having a NPC in the combat tracker, if you use the attack from the NPC sheet and drag it to the target (instead of targetting and double clicking), it kicks off the error and does not do the attack. But it does work if you have the PC\NPC targetted and double click it from the NPC Stat sheet. Interestingly, if you use the Combat Tracker and drag and drop without a target, it works as expected and rolls the attack. Still need time to isolate down what extension is causing this interaction.
    BCEG is the only extension loaded, and two creatures are on the combat tracker but not on a map. If I have one attack the other through any means, it doesn't do the attack and instead gives me this error. This includes when I drag and drop the attack from the combat tracker when I target one with the other and double-click on the CT to attack when I drop an attack from their sheet onto the other, or if I have one make an attack against itself.

Thanks, all the data points we can provide Rhagelstrom helps him to find out what might be causing an issue!

Thanks, all the data points we can provide Rhagelstrom helps him to find out what might be causing an issue!
    Rhagelstrom knows about the issue and is fixed in progress, waiting on putting out an updated instruction module also once FGU fixes that.

Thread Information