DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 52 First ... 324041424344 ... Last
    Version Update 5.10
    Fixed: Logic for change state cyclers
    Fixed: SAVEA
    Fixed: (RA) not removing
    Changed: RTE will not add +1 dur

Great work - I'm wondering if I use this extension in AD&D classic ruleset ?

Getting an error when a player uses a save action from a power. tested in clean campaign with only BCEG loaded. currently loaded v5.10. Error does not appear on the host, only on the client side.

Error

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Getting an error when a player uses a save action from a power. tested in clean campaign with only BCEG loaded. currently loaded v5.10. Error does not appear on the host, only on the client side.

Error

I submitted a fix. I'll let you know when it is live

Version Update: 5.11
    Fixed: Script error SaveVs from client

I was using BCE and had effects coded that are now deprecated (beginning and end of turn). I bought BCEG and am trying to get it reconfigured to work with the new settings, but it seems to be having issues. As an example, I am coding for Tomb of Levistus and have an effect added for vulnerability fire which should expire at the end of the character's next turn. I've set it to 1 (and 2) round and tried RE and SRE, but no matter it ends itself at the beginning (not the end) of that characters turn. Any thoughts? Is this extension having issues?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I was using BCE and had effects coded that are now deprecated (beginning and end of turn). I bought BCEG and am trying to get it reconfigured to work with the new settings, but it seems to be having issues. As an example, I am coding for Tomb of Levistus and have an effect added for vulnerability fire which should expire at the end of the character's next turn. I've set it to 1 (and 2) round and tried RE and SRE, but no matter it ends itself at the beginning (not the end) of that characters turn. Any thoughts? Is this extension having issues?
    I'll take a look. In the meantime you can certainly use the old coding.

I'm also working on a feature that will allow people to migrate all the old codings in a campaign to the new method with the click of a button.

My SRE effects are ending correctly for targets whose initiative is later than the source, but not for targets whose initiative is higher than the source. Source with initiative 10 puts the same effect on two targets, one at Init 5 and one at Init 15, with 1 round duration (which becomes 2) and "remove at end of source turn" selected. Ends their turn, all is good. Go through one round, and the next time source ends their turn the Init-5 loses the effect but Init-15 does not. At start of Init-15's turn, they lose the effect. You should be able to easily duplicate this.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    My SRE effects are ending correctly for targets whose initiative is later than the source, but not for targets whose initiative is higher than the source. Source with initiative 10 puts the same effect on two targets, one at Init 5 and one at Init 15, with 1 round duration (which becomes 2) and "remove at end of source turn" selected. Ends their turn, all is good. Go through one round, and the next time source ends their turn the Init-5 loses the effect but Init-15 does not. At start of Init-15's turn, they lose the effect. You should be able to easily duplicate this.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. SRE is known bugged in the change state cycler. I'll get a fix in the next couple of days.

Thread Information