FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 40 of 53 First ... 30383940414250 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    We talked about it and have a path forward but are waiting on the SW update since that also sort of comes into play.
    That's very good news IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    I assume this update does not address (yet) the compatibility issue with B9's advanced spell damage; I was wondering if you guys found a way forward and we can hope to be able to use the two extensions together again in the future, or if it looks like it won't be possible?
    ASD v3.9 and BCEG v5.6 should resolve this.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    ASD v3.9 and BCEG v5.6 should resolve this.

-pete
    I was running FGU's and DMsGuild updates when I got the notification of this thread update - thank you both, the first quick tests seem to confirm that all works fine with both extensions enabled

Version Update: 5.6
    Fixed: Conflict KnK
    Fixed: Conflict Advanced Spell Damage (thanks to B9 for working with me on this)

I'm noticing a pretty severe delay (~2-3 full seconds) when clicking "next actor" in the CT. I'm running "tons" of extensions, but if I disable BCEG it solves the problem.

This was not the case before the FGU update. I don't know if it is related to 5.6 or not (didn't run any sessions between FGU update and 5.6 release).

Link to logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh9dh9h3ha...30228.zip?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    I'm noticing a pretty severe delay (~2-3 full seconds) when clicking "next actor" in the CT. I'm running "tons" of extensions, but if I disable BCEG it solves the problem.

This was not the case before the FGU update. I don't know if it is related to 5.6 or not (didn't run any sessions between FGU update and 5.6 release).

Link to logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh9dh9h3ha...30228.zip?dl=0
    Do you have an overloaded combat tracker? Overloaded as in a lot of actors preloaded in the CT? also if so, do they have a number of effects on them?

There are ~120 in the CT. I still get the delay even with only a small group of 4 showing with 0 effects (via Combat Groups).

Most actors have 0 effects on them, some have 1-2, but 20 of them (PCs) have 5-8 effects on them.

This lag wasn't perceptible last week with more or less the same number and complexity of CT entries.

I could certainly be wrong, but I'm guessing some processing is happening looking at all the hidden actors every time "next actor" is clicked and with a large number of actors with plenty of effects, it adds up to a noticeable delay.

Thanks for taking a look. I love the extension!

There are ~120 in the CT. I still get the delay even with only a small group of 4 showing with 0 effects (via Combat Groups).

Most actors have 0 effects on them, some have 1-2, but 20 of them (PCs) have 5-8 effects on them.

This lag wasn't perceptible last week with more or less the same number and complexity of CT entries.

I could certainly be wrong, but I'm guessing some processing is happening looking at all the hidden actors every time "next actor" is clicked and with a large number of actors with plenty of effects, it adds up to a noticeable delay.

Thanks for taking a look. I love the extension!
    The effects processing has nothing to do with if they are hidden or not so that might have something to do with it. I know it's not obvious when using those extensions. We can confirm this is the issue if you pair down the number you have preloaded and see if that improves it. I also have some stuff in the works to help improve this issue.

I cut it down to only 20 actors, all PCs with multiple effects and the lag is significantly reduced... like .25-.5 seconds instead of 2-3 seconds.

I cut it down to only 20 actors, all PCs with multiple effects and the lag is significantly reduced... like .25-.5 seconds instead of 2-3 seconds.
    Still seems high. If you want to hit me up on discord we can talk about it further.

Thread Information