DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 53 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Currently I am using BCE with 4e ruleset. Works great. I see the Gold version has some interesting effect commands like DMGA,DMGD,DMGR,ATKD,ATKA,ATKR. If BCE is working well with 4e, would there be any conflict with the Gold version and 4e?
    A difference between BCEG and BCE is that BCEG is supported for 5E only. If you are crafty you could modify it for 4E to support the additional features.

I think that I am confused, if you have BCEG do you need BCE for the original effects or is it a complete replacement for BCE? Is it an expansion or an "Enhanced Edition?"

Not sure what is happening but when I apply the effect: Charmed; Incapacitated; DMGRT; SAVEA: WIS [SDC] (R)(M); (C)

the system goes through a double roll/eval in chat?

Edit: Also, I am not sure but concentration looks to not be observed when set in the options.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; February 7th, 2022 at 01:22.

It's also not limited to SAVEA, its all the ongoing saves too.
    SAVEE, SAVES

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    Will be updated in 5eAE when Fizban releases this week.
    Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    It's also not limited to SAVEA, its all the ongoing saves too.
    SAVEE, SAVES
    Yep. I can confirm those as well. Seems ok with BCE.

Edit: To clarify the concentration issue. Concentrations works if I add the effect on different rounds. Where it seems to fail is if I add two effects with concentration during the same round same or different targets. It lets both exist on the targets.
    Last edited by nephranka; February 7th, 2022 at 11:21.

Thanks for the update Rhagelstrom to fix the half save issue not working, its now working with this update.

SAVEE etc double posting is still double posting but that's a minor chat issue IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Yep. I can confirm those as well. Seems ok with BCE.

Edit: To clarify the concentration issue. Concentrations works if I add the effect on different rounds. Where it seems to fail is if I add two effects with concentration during the same round same or different targets. It lets both exist on the targets.
    In your edit, are you talking about concentration setting where you can only have one? (Restrict Concentration)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    In your edit, are you talking about concentration setting where you can only have one? (Restrict Concentration)
    Correct. It seems to only apply if the effects are applied on different rounds. Effects applied in the same round do not trigger the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Correct. It seems to only apply if the effects are applied on different rounds. Effects applied in the same round do not trigger the setting.
    Round or turn?

Thread Information