FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 38 of 52 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    I got dazzed with the lots of information, sorry if im asking what is already clarified.

After several try, i got the Monk working. Is meant to be as a permanent damage treeshold for ranged pierce attacks? or it should deactivate eventually?

The Dodge thing, worked when i set the duration to 2 round, FGU is removing 1 to duration at turn start, and then when it get to the PC, it checks there is a 1 in duration and it shut it off (thats how its suppose to work?)

Havin to click on sneak attack dmg when the condition was met wasnt a big deal, i see here the example propose a automatic trigger. I got to the point where the effect is checked and set off, but it doesnt add the damage.

I was having problem gettin Shadow Drain Strenght to work, but your post made me realize there is a "BCEG" en front of every effect, that need to be added to the example so it will work.

I dont get the point of the Web auto Dex Save. It checks at the begning of the turn if the character got webed, but its already forcing to make the check at DISADVANTAGE. If im reading the spell correct, you need to make the check before the restrained, and then you can brake free with STR or fire.

Frightful Presence has two settings, both check WIS Saving throw at turn end, the one in Effect does just that, but never remove it regardles of succes or failure, the one in the example, has the (R), and always remove it at turn end, regardless of success or failure.

Again, i mostly conviced the problem are on my end, i dont want to come up as obnouxiuos, or over critic, because it is all the contrary. I loved BCE for years, i finally got my Paypal to work so i can buy the Gold one. Im really excited about this addon. And i want to get the most out of it.

Also, sorry for my bad english xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rewe View Post
    I got dazzed with the lots of information, sorry if im asking what is already clarified.

After several try, i got the Monk working. Is meant to be as a permanent damage treeshold for ranged pierce attacks? or it should deactivate eventually?

The Dodge thing, worked when i set the duration to 2 round, FGU is removing 1 to duration at turn start, and then when it get to the PC, it checks there is a 1 in duration and it shut it off (thats how its suppose to work?)

Havin to click on sneak attack dmg when the condition was met wasnt a big deal, i see here the example propose a automatic trigger. I got to the point where the effect is checked and set off, but it doesnt add the damage.

I was having problem gettin Shadow Drain Strenght to work, but your post made me realize there is a "BCEG" en front of every effect, that need to be added to the example so it will work.

I dont get the point of the Web auto Dex Save. It checks at the begning of the turn if the character got webed, but its already forcing to make the check at DISADVANTAGE. If im reading the spell correct, you need to make the check before the restrained, and then you can brake free with STR or fire.

Frightful Presence has two settings, both check WIS Saving throw at turn end, the one in Effect does just that, but never remove it regardles of succes or failure, the one in the example, has the (R), and always remove it at turn end, regardless of success or failure.
    Monk Deflect Missiles should be set to ROLL which means on the next roll it removes the effect.

Dodge other than the thing I said before about dodge, it looks like it works fine to me, do you use random INIT each round? (Optional Rule)

Sneak attack thing is broken as per the post above, fingers crossed that 5.1 will fix this as Ryan already knows about it.

Shadow Drain is already working as you can see you need to use BCEG Shadow to get the effect to work correctly or make a new effect that says whatever you want to call their special feature. Matching needs to match.

Web effect is meant to be placed on the creature after they already fail the first save and this is the ongoing effect to check if they are still webbed, IMO this is a bad use of this spell coding as it's a CHOICE to make a break free check as an action and not automatically at the start of the creatures turn

Frightful Presence coding is wrong it needs to have an (R) in it, Also as the post above says SAVEE is currently bugged we believe, so 2 things with this one
    1) The example coding is missing the (R)
    2) SAVEE in 5.0 is currently not working correctly, as anything with an (R) is also removing it on a successful save.

Feel free to ask more questions, how things get fixed and people learn, if you have this question just think how many have it and don't ask.

Oh, that was very educational. Now im getting most of them to work, except for the couple are listed at not working right now. There are so so many to test them al at once xD

Maybe there could be like a list on the first post of the code not working right now. Its kinda hard to search on this huge thread.

Other than the need to set up Dodge (and many other similar effect) on duration 2 round + TURNRS, im fine. Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rewe View Post
    Oh, that was very educational. Now im getting most of them to work, except for the couple are listed at not working right now. There are so so many to test them al at once xD

Maybe there could be like a list on the first post of the code not working right now. Its kinda hard to search on this huge thread.

Other than the need to set up Dodge (and many other similar effect) on duration 2 round + TURNRS, im fine. Thank you <3
    Well they are broken and should be fixed and they were just reported and there is already a fix coming from what discord said, I think we just waiting for FORGE to update it.

There is a version update tomorrow with goodies and module example effects documentation update that hopes to address the issues. Apologies for careless oversight on those.

Version update: BCEG Update 5.1
    Feature: Spell Attack and Spell Range filters. See [attack type] in documentation
    Feature: Conditional Operator ATK([range],[attack type]) which will return true if matching range filter or attack type filter
    Fixed: Range filter not working for TATKHDMGS, TATKMDMGS
    Fixed: TATKHDMGS on processing on crit
    Fixed: Add effect/condition tags where not adding condition
    Fixed: (R) removing on any save rather than just success
    Fixed: Module documentation for example effects
    Changed effect performance gathering to append instead of overwrite

Good Day Rhagelstrom
    I seem to have a conflict between BCEG and Capital Gains by MeAndUnique.
    When testing in a clean campaign with only these two enabled Capital Gains would not respond to button pushes to increment their usage.
    I would hate to have to choose between these awesome additions to FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Rhagelstrom
    I seem to have a conflict between BCEG and Capital Gains by MeAndUnique.
    When testing in a clean campaign with only these two enabled Capital Gains would not respond to button pushes to increment their usage.
    I would hate to have to choose between these awesome additions to FGU.
    I have a fix and will be in the next update

It appears the latest update broke Bratch9's Advanced Spell Damage extension when you use it alongside BCEG

Its probably related to Capital Gains. I have a fix that will be up tomorrow.

Thread Information