STAR TREK 2d20
Page 34 of 53 First ... 24323334353644 ... Last
    ugh. I thought I had that fixed. I'll take a look at [SDC] again

Version Update: 3.35
    Fixed: conditional operator filter [creature type] was never implemented

I should note that with BCEG the "IMMUNE: condition" check is case sensitive, unlike FGU raw version. Just FYI for users as author is already aware.

AURA: 10; test; Blinded
    IMMUNE: Blinded (won't work)

AURA: 10; test; blinded
    IMMUNE: blinded (will work)
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I looked at this an it appears to be working as intended. It appears you just have the syntax wrong.
    Code:
    IMMUNE: CUSTOM(blinded)

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I looked at this an it appears to be working as intended. It appears you just have the syntax wrong.
    Code:
    IMMUNE: CUSTOM(blinded)
    I'd use another word to describe this "syntax"
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this, if it's not, I'll ask it there.

During my session last night, my warlock was attempting to cast Hex on a baddie, and I was getting an error popping up in my console/log window. There's a note for the automatic effects about the "Hex Damage" effect, but additional 1d6 necrotic damage on the hexed creature doesn't appear to be working.

I first apply the Hex Damage effect to the player:
    Code:
    $# Hex Damage; IFT: CUSTOM(Hex); DMG: 1d6 necrotic; (C); 'note';[SELF]
    Then I drop:
    Code:
    #Hex; DISCHK: strength; (C)
    onto a creature, I get the following popup in my console/log window.

Code:
    [12/22/2022 9:30:21 AM][ERROR] Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:649: setValue: Invalid parameter 1
    I also tried to add the hex effect to the creature manually, but the 1d6 still didn't trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this, if it's not, I'll ask it there.

During my session last night, my warlock was attempting to cast Hex on a baddie, and I was getting an error popping up in my console/log window. There's a note for the automatic effects about the "Hex Damage" effect, but additional 1d6 necrotic damage on the hexed creature doesn't appear to be working.

I first apply the Hex Damage effect to the player:
    Code:
    Then I drop:
    Code:
    onto a creature, I get the following popup in my console/log window.

Code:
    [12/22/2022 9:30:21 AM][ERROR] Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:649: setValue: Invalid parameter 1
    I also tried to add the hex effect to the creature manually, but the 1d6 still didn't trigger.
    For sure shouldn't have a script error. From the information it is hard to tell if this is BCEG related or not without a stack trace. I assume you are running other extensions? If not that points to BCEG so that is good info too. Can you reproduce the error and if so can you do so with /debug on and share the stack trace that is in the console when the error happens?

Here's the stacktrace:

Code:
    [12/23/2022 12:56:24 PM][ERROR] Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:578: getValue: Invalid paramater 1
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in fuction 'getValue'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:578: in function 'isGMEffect'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:677: in function 'addEffect'
    [string "Exhausted:..ts/manager_effect_exhasuted.lua"]:285: in function 'addEffect'
    [string "..erCombastEffectsGold:...ager_effect_bce.lua"]:260: in function 'addEffect'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manger_effect.lua"]:310: in function 'fHandler'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_oob.lua"]:30 in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_oob.lua"]:22>
    [C]: in function 'deliverOOBMessage'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:341: in function 'notifyApply'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_action_effect.lua"]:132: in function 'fResult'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:632: in function 'fORA'
    [string "RequestedRolls:...ipts/rr_manager_staged.lua"]65: in function 'resolveAction'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:607: in function 'handleResolution'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:566: in function 'fRollOriginal'
    [string "RequestedRolls:...ipts/rr_manager_action.lua"]:156: in function 'roll'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:424: in function 'applyModifiersAndRoll'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:400: in function 'actionRoll'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:167: in function 'actionDrop'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_drop.lua"]:156: in function 'handleActionDropEvent'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_drop.lua"]:90: in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_drop.lua"]:70>
    (tail call): ?
    I removed the exhausted extension, tried again, and here is that stacktrace
    Code:
    [12/23/2022 1:16:19 PM][ERROR] Handler error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:578: getValue: Invalid paramater 1
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in fuction 'getValue'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:578: in function 'isGMEffect'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:677: in function 'addEffect'
    [string "..erCombastEffectsGold:...ager_effect_bce.lua"]:260: in function 'addEffect'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manger_effect.lua"]:310: in function 'fHandler'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_oob.lua"]:30 in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_oob.lua"]:22>
    [C]: in function 'deliverOOBMessage'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:341: in function 'notifyApply'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_action_effect.lua"]:132: in function 'fResult'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:632: in function 'fORA'
    [string "RequestedRolls:...ipts/rr_manager_staged.lua"]65: in function 'resolveAction'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:607: in function 'handleResolution'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:566: in function 'fRollOriginal'
    [string "RequestedRolls:...ipts/rr_manager_action.lua"]:156: in function 'roll'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:424: in function 'applyModifiersAndRoll'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:400: in function 'actionRoll'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:167: in function 'actionDrop'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_drop.lua"]:156: in function 'handleActionDropEvent'
    [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_drop.lua"]:90: in function <[string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_drop.lua"]:70>
    (tail call): ?
    Last edited by ZelieDad; December 23rd, 2022 at 18:18.

Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    Code:
    Code:
    If you hex code starts with at # then you'll also need that in the IFT: CUSTOM(#Hex)

I can't reproduce the error. Can you disable all other extensions and reproduce it with BCEG? What if you disable BCEG as well?

The "# Hex" has something to do with equipped effects, I believe.

I don't get the error when I disabled everything up BCEG.

I guess I need to go through every extension one by one, to see where the issue is.

Thread Information