FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 52 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    And that would stop the self-applied psychic damage from triggering the reapplication of the forced save? But not stop their own (unwise) attacks against others from forcing said saves?

Quote Originally Posted by estrolof View Post
    And that would stop the self-applied psychic damage from triggering the reapplication of the forced save? But not stop their own (unwise) attacks against others from forcing said saves?
    Yes it should.

It works test it, let me know if it's not doing what you want it to do.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Some small growing pains but:
    Version update: 3.31

Fixed: Conditional operator DYING was inverse
    Fixed: Conditional operator range faction filtering fix for enemy/ally
    Enhance: Performance optimization range conditional operator
    Fixed: Documentation typos

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    So what you can do is add an modifer to the last effect where it will be removed on attacks. Like ATKR, this will remove it before the next attack damage is done, but after the attack roll.

Example would be

Code:
    LesserRHDmg; DMGA: 2d8 psychic; ATKR
    Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update: v3.30
    Feature: Additional conditional operators – Read the documentation PDF on the first post as there is an entire section and multiple options to choose from
    Fixed: SAVEDMG not working when multiple conditions/damage types in play
    Fixed: [SDC] not taking into account power bonus in addition to group bonus when replaced when applied from a power
    Thank you for the fast update.
    Sorry for my poor understanding of English.
    So if I understand correctly for each of my spells, i need a "Cast" parameter and after my effect line for [SDC] syntax work, otherwise [SDC] take 0 as value (as the exemple bellow) ? (before the update 3.30 i dont needed to do that)
    Capture.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vaall; December 6th, 2022 at 19:28.

Version Update 3.32
    Feature: Conditional operators ADV/DIS will return true if the attack roll has advantage or disadvantage
    Feature: Conditonal operator RANGE now also accepts target as a filter which will filter on current targets
    Feature: ATKHA,ATKHD,ATKHR, - Activate,Deactivate,Remove effect when the attack is successful
    Feature: ATKMA,ATKMD,ATKMR, - Activate,Deactivate,Remove effect when the attack is unsuccessful
    Feature: ATKHADD - Add custom effect when the attack is successful
    Feature: ATKMADD - Add custom effect when the attack is unsuccessful
    Feature: ATKFADD - Add custom effect when the attack is fumble (critical miss)
    Fixed: Not all cases handled for translating [SDC] within a power

Thanks, more features just making this something we can't live without. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I'm thankful for it now. Thanks so much.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Version Update: 3.33
    Feature: ! can be added to BCEG conditional operators to perform logical not
    Fixed: SAVEDMG not applied when effect set to disabled. SAVEDMG will still not be applied when effect is removed before the save is resolved. Known deficiency.

I am sure, with the 32 pages, that this must have been asked before: Do you need to run BCE and BCEG at the same time?

Secondly, I have a player who lost an arm in combat, and has a prosthetic. On a natural 1, she has disadvantage on attacks and dex checks until she has the arm retuned.
    Would the effect be ATTFADD: DISATK and second ATTFADD: DISCHK: dexterity ?
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    I am sure, with the 32 pages, that this must have been asked before: Do you need to run BCE and BCEG at the same time?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    Secondly, I have a player who lost an arm in combat, and has a prosthetic. On a natural 1, she has disadvantage on attacks and dex checks until she has the arm retuned.
    Would the effect be ATTFADD: DISATK and second ATTFADD: DISCHK: dexterity ?
    You would have to make a custom effect for it in the custom effect window so like
    Code:
    Lost Prosthetic; DISATK; DISCHK: dexterity
    and then

Code:
    ATKFADD: Lost Prosthetic

Thread Information