Fixed: DMGAT script error from ruleset change
    Fixed: DUSE not working with damage filters
    Fixed: More guards around delayed expire for EXPIREADD support
    Fixed: Adjustment for [SDC] as first option in ongoing saves

Think I also never announced 3.21
    Fixed: SAVEADD not working with requested rolls and rolled from a client

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Working for me.
    When you rolled that is that from the localhost instance as the player or in the main instance as the DM? The issue I am having and am still having is that, when the player rolls the damage on the creature it stops at the point shown in the player instance image and never rolls any save. I can see it from both instances that it stops. It doesn't continue the string.

The images I provided are of two different attempts at the effect. The first one is rolling in the DM client instance as the DM from the character sheet. The second image is from the localhost instance as the player rolling the character sheet. If it is functioning correctly for you this way then I am really at a loss as to what is going on for me. It is the only extension I have running so it isn't that kind of conflict.

I'll take a look at it again and see if I can reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by alvaconklin View Post
    When you rolled that is that from the localhost instance as the player or in the main instance as the DM? The issue I am having and am still having is that, when the player rolls the damage on the creature it stops at the point shown in the player instance image and never rolls any save. I can see it from both instances that it stops. It doesn't continue the string.

The images I provided are of two different attempts at the effect. The first one is rolling in the DM client instance as the DM from the character sheet. The second image is from the localhost instance as the player rolling the character sheet. If it is functioning correctly for you this way then I am really at a loss as to what is going on for me. It is the only extension I have running so it isn't that kind of conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I'll take a look at it again and see if I can reproduce.
    I can confirm, player side is not adding the effects from the SDMGADDT.

I'd like to setup the 5e, Monk's Agile Parry. This is how the ability reads...

"If you make an unarmed strike as part of the Attack action on your turn and are holding a kensei weapon, you can use it to defend yourself if it is a melee weapon. You gain a +2 bonus to AC until the start of your next turn, while the weapon is in your hand and you aren’t incapacitated."

I believe this can be accomplished with the combination of 5eAE and BCEG. This is what I have setup so far. A custom melee weapon to represent the unarmed attack with this syntax in the Effect Features of the custom weapon... ATKA: AC:2; TURNDS.

Two things that are not acting they way I want. The activation on attack seems to apply no matter which weapon I attack with, and the effect is "on" when the character is first added to the combat tracker. Thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by septantrionalis View Post
    I'd like to setup the 5e, Monk's Agile Parry. This is how the ability reads...

"If you make an unarmed strike as part of the Attack action on your turn and are holding a kensei weapon, you can use it to defend yourself if it is a melee weapon. You gain a +2 bonus to AC until the start of your next turn, while the weapon is in your hand and you aren’t incapacitated."

I believe this can be accomplished with the combination of 5eAE and BCEG. This is what I have setup so far. A custom melee weapon to represent the unarmed attack with this syntax in the Effect Features of the custom weapon... ATKA: AC:2; TURNDS.

Two things that are not acting they way I want. The activation on attack seems to apply no matter which weapon I attack with, and the effect is "on" when the character is first added to the combat tracker. Thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
    Do you have the ext Advanced Effects?
    If so you need to check off the "ACTION ONLY"
    If not get Advanced Effects ext (not to be confused with 5eAE).

Version Update: 3.23
    Fixed: DMGADD tag family not working from client

Yes this. There is also something weird going on with Untrue Effects with Advanced Effects so that might the the issue as well

I do have Advanced Effects. I mistakenly noted 5eAE above. Applying the AE, Action Only feature doesn't help. Nothing changes in terms of any weapon attack triggering the effect to activate. It also does not cause the effect to enter into the combat tracker as deactivated. Lastly the AC does not properly apply when it is checked on.

Quote Originally Posted by septantrionalis View Post
    I do have Advanced Effects. I mistakenly noted 5eAE above. Applying the AE, Action Only feature doesn't help. Nothing changes in terms of any weapon attack triggering the effect to activate. It also does not cause the effect to enter into the combat tracker as deactivated. Lastly the AC does not properly apply when it is checked on.
    So there is no "action only" for AC, doesn't even make sense.

What you can do is trigger an effect to be applied when you use an action.

The coding for this is

So what you want it to do is apply an effect any time you use this weapon making an attack with this weapon, that lasts 1 round.

So you would want first the weapon to apply an effect so you can use an IF statement.

So something very simple. "Kensei Weapon" but this on the weapon as you normally would for AE (wont be Action ONLY).

Next you apply an effect to yourself when you attack with this weapon.
    Code:
    IF: custom(Kensei Weapon); AC: 2
    This would be set up for a duration of 1 round.

Thread Information