DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 53 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Better Combat Effects Gold - v3.6.0.2 - Bugfix - Was not properly handling the Ability-X functionality such as for Headband of Intellect. INT: 19-X. Fixed. -- Thanks to @Arnagus on the forum who previously developed the workaround ( https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...789#post643789)

Quote Originally Posted by dbachen View Post
    Better Combat Effects Gold - v3.6.0.2 - Bugfix - Was not properly handling the Ability-X functionality such as for Headband of Intellect. INT: 19-X. Fixed. -- Thanks to @Arnagus on the forum who previously developed the workaround ( https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...789#post643789)
    Very nice. Thanks for this!

I hope all the best for Ryan! Hope nothing serious happened.

Since BCE has always been a kind of orphan after all efforts go into BCEG - is there any way to make BCEG also available for 3.5e?
    It is currently flagged as 5e only, thus not loading.

I am aware that BCEG has the BCE code inside which works perfectly with 3.5e.
    I understand that 3.5e functionality will not receive any updates in BCEG (as it is also only sustained in BCE), but core rule updates might break 3.5e functionality in BCE and will likely be fixed in BCEG (only/first) when the rest of the code is adapted to the new code. E.g. EXPIREADD failure and the SAVEA/SAVEONDMG/SDMGOS missed rolls are still open, but are fixed in BCEG (see BCE Post #419 for PFRPG which uses the same code in BCE)

BCE Community: Following up on my post from last week, I'm happy to say that Ryan H. has escaped the Tarrasque of life and is back with us, so things should be returning to normal.

Sorry all about the absence, work has been crazy. I have an update that should fix the known issues.

Version update: 3.7
    Fixed - Typeo nodeeSource
    Fixed - Following Tags of a matched tag were also matching in an effect
    Fixed - Documentation error for DMGAT,DMGDT,DMGRT suggesting they accepted a dice string
    Fixed - Actor manager not initialized
    Fixed - issue where aura effects with , in them where adding over and over
    Fixed - CoreRPG updated broke -X from working properly
    Fixed - Feedback loop when using EXPIREADD and things that fire on add like REGENA
    Fixed - Code cleanup with luacheck. Removed a bunch of warnings and all extra whitespace
    Added namespace to OOB_MSGTYPE APPLYDMG OOB_MSGTYPE_APPLYSAVEVS

I was trying to use the following but it looks like EXPIREADD is not working?

Effect on character for 1 rd duration:
    Absorb Fire; RESIST: fire; EXPIREADD: ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE; STACK

Effects list:
    ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE; DMG: 1d6, melee, fire; TURNRE; STACK; [ROLL]

When the effect drops the ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE effect is not applied.

Maybe I am doing something wrong? Also, I see some posts about EXPIREADD being both broke and fixed....not sure if this is not broke or not fixed. Thanks!

Version update: 3.8
    Fixed - EXPIREADD not working as intended
    Fixed - Ongoing save effects with (R) and (D) where being removed/disabled before the following tags were evaluated

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update: 3.8
    Fixed - EXPIREADD not working as intended
    Fixed - Ongoing save effects with (R) and (D) where being removed/disabled before the following tags were evaluated
    Thank you. Looks to be working.

Quick question: I am using the [ROLL] in the effect and when added to the CT it turns [ROLL] into -1 and does not seem to respect any roll and remove the effect. Maybe I am using the [ROLL] incorrect or maybe I can't use it with BCEG coding? The code I am using is in #116. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thank you. Looks to be working.

Quick question: I am using the [ROLL] in the effect and when added to the CT it turns [ROLL] into -1 and does not seem to respect any roll and remove the effect. Maybe I am using the [ROLL] incorrect or maybe I can't use it with BCEG coding? The code I am using is in #116. Thanks!
    I guess I don't understand the question? what is [ROLL] and #116?

Thread Information