STAR TREK 2d20
Page 41 of 52 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Hey MrDDT or rhagelstrom, any idea what I am doing wrong on the installation? Or is this not an install issue? I am not able to see the Targeting and Source options when 5E Better Combat Effects Gold is Enabled.

Enabled Rulesets and Extensions.jpg
    Effect Builder with Combat Effects Gold.jpg
    Effect Builder without Combat Effects Gold.jpg
    Last edited by ZWilgy; March 10th, 2023 at 02:50.

Version Update 5.7
    Feature: Automated Pack Tactics Trait
    Feature: FG Vanilla conditional operators ALIGN, SIZE, TYPE, CUSTOM can be prefaced with ! to perform a logical not
    Feature: Conditional operator NAME will return true on a partial match of the creatures name
    Feature: SDMGADDT, SDMGADDS, TDMGADDT, TDMGADDS now accept a damage threshold
    Fixed: RAKISH not working when actor has both adv and dis
    Fixed: Skip not working
    Fixed: Clean up effects builder support (WIP)
    Under the Hood: More DB calls moved over to the desired method

Hi Ryan - I see you added a feature for automated pack tactics. This is terrific. Excuse my ignorance but does anything need to be added to the CT for this or will this parse/work automatically if the creature has that trait? Same question for Rakish too. I'm assuming it'll 'just work' if the ability is on the NPC / PC character sheets? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Hi Ryan - I see you added a feature for automated pack tactics. This is terrific. Excuse my ignorance but does anything need to be added to the CT for this or will this parse/work automatically if the creature has that trait? Same question for Rakish too. I'm assuming it'll 'just work' if the ability is on the NPC / PC character sheets? Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks!!
    Pack Tactics will just do Pact Tactics if the Actor has a trait "Pack Tactics". The description isn't parsed so not needed. RAKISH and SNEAKATK need to be added as an effect since they need to be limited to once per turn and sometimes its better to be explicit so everyone knows what is going on and can turn it off.

OK cool - no actions required for Pack Tactics - will work automagically. The rest is as I thought! Thanks and sorry for the dumb question.

Version Update 5.8
    Fixed: IMMUNE: CUSTOM() will not notify IMMUNE in chat if the applied effect is an aura (spam)
    Fixed: SAVEDMG not working if effect is disabled before damage is calculated
    Fixed: DUR, EFFECTINIT not working when (D) is a number
    Changed: TURNRS, TURNRE will remove if effect disabled

This update contains significant change. You might want to look at the documentation pdf on the first post.

Version Update: 5.9
    Feature: DUSE to the apply cycler in the CT
    Feature: Change state added a change state cycler in the CT, powers, custom effects window. Change state tags are all the tags that Activate/Disable/Remove an effect on start or end of turn. Should see better performance on change of turn.
    Feature: Option to Deprecate Change State tags. You need to enable this for the performance gains however the Change State tags will no longer work so you'll have to have all your change state done via the cycler.
    Notice: At some point in the future Change State tags and DUSE will be deprecated and removed. Since this is such a big change there will be a few months worth of grace period.
    Fixed: [SDC] not calculated correctly for warlock
    Fixed: Tag SDC not adding bonus to [SDC] on replace
    Removed: Performance Data Tracking

Thanks dude, this is going to make it easy to set these features on effects now more inline with how FGU uses it.

Can anybody help me with ATKHADD? I want to add 1d8 damage when a attack hits. Can you give me some examples?
    Last edited by eduardofelipe; March 20th, 2023 at 19:18.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardofelipe View Post
    Can anybody help me with ATKHADD? I want to add 1d8 damage when a attack hits. Can you give me some examples?
    Deadly Shortsword; ATKHADD: Rend
    This effect goes on the player before they attack with the weapon

Rend; DMG: 1d8 slashing
    This effect goes in the effects list on the table and it required Equiped Effects EXT

Thread Information