DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 52 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaconklin View Post
    Displacement; GRANTDISATK; TURNAS; DMGDT is not being deactivated when taking damage.

Try with DMGDT: all

This came up in a recent discussion on our Discord and that was the resolution.

Good afternoon community,
    i would like to code the following but it is ahrder then what i expect:
    '' Aura of Menace (Su): A righteous aura surrounds you whenever you fight or get angry. Any hostile creature within a 15-foot radius of you takes a —2 penalty on attacks, AC, and saves for 1 min or until it successfully hits you. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect can't be affected again by your aura for 24 hours.''

How can i had multiple effect with it? this is my code:

'' Aura of menace; AURA: 10 foe; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: CHA [SDC]; SAVEADD: ATK: -2; AC: -2; SAVE: -2''

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Good afternoon community,
    i would like to code the following but it is ahrder then what i expect:
    '' Aura of Menace (Su): A righteous aura surrounds you whenever you fight or get angry. Any hostile creature within a 15-foot radius of you takes a —2 penalty on attacks, AC, and saves for 1 min or until it successfully hits you. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect can't be affected again by your aura for 24 hours.''

How can i had multiple effect with it? this is my code:

'' Aura of menace; AURA: 10 foe; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: CHA [SDC]; SAVEADD: ATK: -2; AC: -2; SAVE: -2''

Thanks for your help
    I think you need Equipped Effects for something like this to work. (Maybe not, but most people have it anyways)

The SAVEADD would need to be an effect name and then have that effect named something in the effects list.

Code:
    Aura of Menace; AURA: 10 foe; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVES: CHA [SDC]; SAVEADD: AOM
    Code:
    AOM: ATK: -2; AC: -2; SAVE: -2
    Make sure to set the duration of the AOM to 1min, I'm not sure exactly how to do the removing once hit "successfully hits you" but there is a tag for it. I'm just working you through the basics I'm sure you can get it after this.

Hi,
    after review all of the possible modifier, I think we can't have AOM effect apply on PC removed with something. All of the modifier is mainly for actors or I missed something? It will be manually by the DM to remove it.

Thanks again, the first part working great!

There isn't a trigger to do something on successful attack. You might be able to automate it when it takes damage although just because an attack hits doesn't mean it takes damage.
    DMGRT: all

You could also look at trigger me timbers extension, that might get you the last mile.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    There isn't a trigger to do something on successful attack. You might be able to automate it when it takes damage although just because an attack hits doesn't mean it takes damage.
    DMGRT: all

You could also look at trigger me timbers extension, that might get you the last mile.
    What a great community we have!

Working perfectly with trigger me timbers:

Add two conditions and 1 action!

Sans titre.png

Really niche case, but with the option for "Add Prone when Unconscious" set to ON, reducing a Zombie with Undead Fortitude and the Automatic Death Resistance extension working, the Zombie will make the Undead Fortitude save and have the Unconscious effect removed, but still have the Prone effect added. Anyway to have the automatic Prone effect not added if a creature has Undead Fortitude (or similar feature)? Hopefully this explanation is clear, but let me know if you need further clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    Really niche case, but with the option for "Add Prone when Unconscious" set to ON, reducing a Zombie with Undead Fortitude and the Automatic Death Resistance extension working, the Zombie will make the Undead Fortitude save and have the Unconscious effect removed, but still have the Prone effect added. Anyway to have the automatic Prone effect not added if a creature has Undead Fortitude (or similar feature)? Hopefully this explanation is clear, but let me know if you need further clarification.
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I'll add an option so games with add prone on can fine tune that a bit further for undead fortitude.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I'll add an option so games with add prone on can fine tune that a bit further for undead fortitude.
    That’d be awesome. Thanks!

Thread Information