FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 52 of 52 First ... 242505152
    i'm not able to download the readme.pdf, got the following error: Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Version Update: 5.27
    * Fixed: Script error when attacking source/target not on a map
    * Fixed: Typo in options

About that. I informed Doug about this. I'm unable to upload any files to FG forums currently. So that could be screenshots, this documentation, campaigns for bug reports. I don't want everyone to just bug SW about this but if getting this fixed for me but if the PDF is important to you, please bug them. This might be an only me issue I have no idea. the following is the error I get.
    Code:
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Sorry the update took so long. I was fighting the broken builder for the documentation.

Can you send to me the pdf?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Can you send to me the pdf?

Thanks
    Hope on GrimPress discord, I can give you the file. Direct Msg me.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    About that. I informed Doug about this. I'm unable to upload any files to FG forums currently. So that could be screenshots, this documentation, campaigns for bug reports. I don't want everyone to just bug SW about this but if getting this fixed for me but if the PDF is important to you, please bug them. This might be an only me issue I have no idea. the following is the error I get.
    Code:
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    This is a common error if you try and attach files using the Go Advanced tab. You can still upload images using the little icons at the top of a message reply. Not much use if it's any other kind of file. It's also not universal since I see people adding files to posts all the time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This is a common error if you try and attach files using the Go Advanced tab. You can still upload images using the little icons at the top of a message reply. Not much use if it's any other kind of file. It's also not universal since I see people adding files to posts all the time.
    Right but for specially this error we are talking about documentation for a paid product that can’t be updated by sw system. I saw earlier there was a dungeon draft file for a bug report that couldn’t be uploaded for the same issue. I feel like it’s an issue that should be elevated obviously I can host it wherever but it doesn’t makes sense to me that is how sw wants it to work.

Readme.pdf documentation is once again on the first post of this tread.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Readme.pdf documentation is once again on the first post of this tread.
    All rejoiced!
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thread Information