DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 53 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    I think there is a minor typo in the instructions/readme for RESTS/RESTL

The readme PDF shows

I think it should be reversed.
    Shouldn't RESTS fire on either a short or long rest, while RESTL only fires on a long rest? It would seem strange to have something that expired on a short, but NOT a long rest.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Here you go.

Code:
    Stinky; AURA: 5 all; Stinky; IF: FACTION(notself);Stinky; Poisoned; SAVES: 13 CON (R); EXPIREADD: ImmuneStink
    Then in the effects window you want.

Code:
    ImmuneStink; IMMUNE: CUSTOM(Stinky)
    Set to 24h
    After more thought, I don't think this is what you wanted, I'm going to work on how best to do this.

I just tried a simple "SDC:2, self, roll" effect and it didn't do anything. I replaced it with "INT: 4, self, roll" and that correctly increased the caster's save DC by 2. Is there a special format for SDC to modify spell save DCs?

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    I just tried a simple "SDC:2, self, roll" effect and it didn't do anything. I replaced it with "INT: 4, self, roll" and that correctly increased the caster's save DC by 2. Is there a special format for SDC to modify spell save DCs?
    Can confirm, it's fixed in a test version I was using sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I think there is a minor typo in the instructions/readme for RESTS/RESTL

The readme PDF shows

I think it should be reversed.
    Shouldn't RESTS fire on either a short or long rest, while RESTL only fires on a long rest? It would seem strange to have something that expired on a short, but NOT a long rest.
    Thanks. I think functionally it works and this is a documentation error. I'll have to test.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    You'll need a filter, so if you want all then you need all
    Code:
    SDC: 2 all
    I have a version I'm still testing where it will assume all if omitted.

I have a question about an existing feature and if this could be added or if someone could suggest an alternative. I have used ATKFADD to make it so that if someone has a critical miss their weapon loses its effectiveness (ATK:-1). Now I am trying to make an effect that if someone is hit by a crit, their armor class will drop by one. Thoughts?

Yeah I can take a look at that.

Version Update 5.0 - Refactor
    Feature: conditional operator WEAPON which will return true when a weapon property matches (requires Advanced Effects Extension)
    Feature: BCEG saves support (RA) which will remove the effect on a failed or successful save
    Feature: ATKCADD add effect/condition on critical hit
    Feature: DMGR will now stack with itself
    Changed: Damage filters SDC DMGAT, DMGRT, DMGDT no longer require all
    Under the Hood: Moved signifgant code around to more fall in line with the FG paradigm and pipelines. Should be easier to maintain and less prone to errors
    Under the Hood: Added a binary sorter for better performance when searching custom effects window with a lot of effects.
    Under the Hood: Cleaned things up for 3.5e, still not supported but closer.
    Performance: Output performance statistics for future performance enhancements to file BCEG-Performance.csv in campaign folder (it won't mean much to you)

This has been in playtest for about a month to help eliminate issues. Thank you @MrDDT, @SilentRuin,@nephranka @Vex for the help in playtest

If you are an extension dev and are hooking into BCEG, you are likely broken

Hi Folks,
    I'm not sure if this can be automated but figured I'd ask. I have a magic item ("Blazing Longsword") which does the following:

"This blazing longsword creates a brilliant flash of light and heat when you attack a creature with this weapon and roll a 20 for a Critical Hit on the attack roll. That target takes an extra 1d8 fire damage. Additionally, any hostile creature within 5' of the creature struck must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or suffer 1d8 fire damage."

Is there a way to automate something like this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thread Information