Dune 2d20 #2
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by FGUDM View Post
    Hope its no bother but I've found that the SAVE effect does not work when using SAVEA, SAVES or SAVEE
    For example: if a creature with the effect "SAVE: 10 constitution" has "SAVEA: 13 CON" it will roll a constitution saving throw without adding the additional +10 modifier to the roll from the first effect. Thanks for any help in advance.
    Thanks for letting us know.. Confirmed and logged as an issue.

EXPIREADD adds 2 copies of whatever condition I set it to add. Does this in an empty campaign without other extensions.

Edit: It adds two copies if it expires via duration, but only 1 if it is expended via roll or action.
    Last edited by AmishCyborg; June 2nd, 2022 at 01:13.

I am trying to create an effect that I apply to myself on my turn and the effect should be removed in 1 round at the end of my turn.

I tried this: Lightning Speed;GRANTDISATK; STURNRE

[EFF: Lightning Speed; GRANTDISATK; STURNRE (D:1) (T:SELF)]

This is ending at the beginning of my turn 1 round later not the end.
    Am I missing something? Is this working? STURNRE
    Or is there another way to accomplish this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaegar View Post
    I am trying to create an effect that I apply to myself on my turn and the effect should be removed in 1 round at the end of my turn.

I tried this: Lightning Speed;GRANTDISATK; STURNRE

[EFF: Lightning Speed; GRANTDISATK; STURNRE (D:1) (T:SELF)]

This is ending at the beginning of my turn 1 round later not the end.
    Am I missing something? Is this working? STURNRE
    Or is there another way to accomplish this.

Thanks
    [EFF: Lightning Speed; GRANTDISATK; TURNRE (D:2) (T:SELF)]

You'll need duration 2. The duration will decrement on init and then if the duration remaining is 1 at the end of your turn TURNRE will remove it.

Version update: 3.14
    Feature - Added SDC (as a tag) SDC: (N). (N) will be added or subtracted from the Actors spell save DC
    Added - SDC support for new NPC spellcasting DC (MotM)
    Fixed - Duplicate effects added on expire
    Fixed - Save mods not working for ongoing saves
    Fixed - Rest tags not working for NPCs
    Fixed - Ongoing Saves incorrectly built with Effects Builder
    Documentation update

Would it be possible to add effects that do damage equal to a percentage of max hp and a percentage of current hp of the target (or (less important) the actor)? Something akin to "DMG n%MAX" AND "DMG n%CURRENT"? I have no idea if this is difficult or trivial, but it would add some possibilities to automate some interesting items/spells.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    Would it be possible to add effects that do damage equal to a percentage of max hp and a percentage of current hp of the target (or (less important) the actor)? Something akin to "DMG n%MAX" AND "DMG n%CURRENT"? I have no idea if this is difficult or trivial, but it would add some possibilities to automate some interesting items/spells.
    It is possible. Do you have an official item/spell in mind with these qualities?

Nothing official. The inspiration is taken from some League of Legends items.

The only one I'm currently using in my game is a custom made "Decimator" great axe that on crits (18,19, or 20 in this case) does an additional 10% of the target's max hp.

I currently have an effect: "DMG: n, critical" and just need to replace the n with the (simply) manually calculated number before rolling damage. Just looking to skip that step.

A new effect could potentially also enable different percentage damage based on what number was rolled for the critical (maybe in conjunction with Theogeek's Nat20 extension).

Thread Information