FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tal'dorei Reborn

Anyone know if and when this book will be coming to Fantasy Grounds? I realize there was issues with the first one, but this one is done by a different publishing company. Thanks Much.

I'm very much interested in the same. I run a campaign set in Exandria. It would be nice to round out the world lore since I have the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount and Call of the Netherdeep.

I’m interested also knowing if this comes to fantasy grounds or not, I would love to expand my campaign settings.

Would be wonderful if FG was able to secure this! Currently running a campaign in Exandria & would love to have the book available.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Muldozer76 View Post
    Would be wonderful if FG was able to secure this! Currently running a campaign in Exandria & would love to have the book available.
    Let Critical Role know, they are they ones who have to grant a license.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There isn't too much crunch, all it would take is an afternoon to put everything in outside of the ref manual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beeptwelve View Post
    That's something I'm keen in exploring as well. A campaign in the world of Exandria is one that I oversee. Since I already have the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount and Call of the Netherdeep, it would be wonderful to fill up the world mythology.happy wheels
    Do this

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Let Critical Role know, they are they ones who have to grant a license.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information