5E Character Create Playlist

Sinister Secret Salt Marsh campaign U1 items here

I'm trying to put together and area where we can share some images and maps for GreyHawk world centering on Saltmarsh. Here is the town crest for Salt Marsh and the Kings crest

Crest of Saltmarsh.png download.png

map26.jpg map of Greyhawk

Maps of Saltmarsh area:
    Basura Swamp map.jpg Map of Saltmarsh.jpg
    Last edited by Rabidbat; January 22nd, 2022 at 19:54.

Heralds For ships on the Azure sea:
    Undead ship: undead flag.png Scarlet Brotherhood ship: Scarlet brotherhood.png Druid ship: druid crest.jpg

@Rabidbat - thanks for sharing these with the community. Please ensure that anything you post is fully in the public domain (finding images through an Internet search is not necessarily public domain), has a license that allows sharing or you have the permission of the copyright holder to share.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    @Rabidbat - thanks for sharing these with the community. Please ensure that anything you post is fully in the public domain (finding images through an Internet search is not necessarily public domain), has a license that allows sharing or you have the permission of the copyright holder to share.
    Thanks! I'll try and be more careful. Sometimes, I want to help others so much, I do things without thinking.

Looking at the Saltmarsh map I imagine Xendros's merchant house to look something like this.

Xendros merchant 1.jpg , Xendros merchant 2.jpg

Picked up Dungeondraft and we just started the U1 Saltmarsh module so I used the Captain's place as my first test map to learn how to use the program. I couldn't get the grid to line up exact. There's a guide bottom left corner that gets it close enough to be playable. One more thing I need to learn how to do right.

Far from perfect but usable if you want to put it into your personal campaign.

It's a test map so I didn't do a night version with closed windows.

Not sure if I can share the Xendros token but it's simple enough to make your own.

Fun idea for a thread. Thanks for starting it.

Thread Information