STAR TREK 2d20

How to export and combine multiple map LOS into a single map?

I am looking for a way to export LOS from multiple maps and import into one combined map. I have edited the LOS xml files by hand to combine simple LOS objects but complex LOS would require a tool to change the occluder coordinates so they don't overlap other LOS occluder coordinates.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Blog Entries
    Why not just drag the multiple maps from their assets into a new image? I believe if you drag from assets it will include the LOS and layers. It won't clean up edge LOS entities, but I don't think you can automate that without a very complex process.

Mr. Z detailed the steps in another post earlier today/yesterday. Sorry, don't have a link handy at the moment.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Why not just drag the multiple maps from their assets into a new image? I believe if you drag from assets it will include the LOS and layers. It won't clean up edge LOS entities, but I don't think you can automate that without a very complex process.

Mr. Z detailed the steps in another post earlier today/yesterday. Sorry, don't have a link handy at the moment.
    You are correct that I can drag multiple assets into a single window. I may have been overthinking the issue. Thank you for the response!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information