DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Yes, it should be released on Tuesday.

FYI to anyone monitoring this thread, the changes are now on the live channel.

Additionally Dakadin, I don't know when you added it, but I just noticed the buttons in the top right of the Table Resolver. Those will come in handy (if I remember they are there ).

Yeah, I added those in the last release to make it easier to find those things when using the table resolver. I also need to remember to use them though haha.

Can I check. Should I now be seeing this option (note we are running FRP extension, so would this be a matter of Arden adding this to that or should it work anyway).
    rolemasterscreenshot.jpg

Okay. I'm probably obtuse, but how do you assign an npc to be controlled by a player?

Nevermind. It was, in fact, me being obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansquatch62 View Post
    Nevermind. It was, in fact, me being obtuse.
    Nah, it isn't in an obvious place because I didn't want to have to expand the combat tracker so I put it with space and reach section since there was plenty of space for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rdenning View Post
    Can I check. Should I now be seeing this option (note we are running FRP extension, so would this be a matter of Arden adding this to that or should it work anyway).
    rolemasterscreenshot.jpg
    Ardem probably is overwriting the combat tracker with his extension or some other extension you are using is overwriting it. Try doing a new campaign and check the space/reach section of the combat tracker to see if you see it.

That been there since the RMC 2.21 release, with the combat tracker side of things I cut and paste as I only have some small details in the script file that linked to it. However the 2.22 release for FRP is up on forge now, so you should have everything there as well. FRP is normally updated one or two days after RMC release. If anytime something is missing anything please PM me.

But I being using those buttons for a few weeks now so I know they are on and working for FRP.

Only thing to check is I only release FRP on Live channel, if your using anything other then live it might be an issue.

Also those buttons are on the table resolver not the combat tracker, based off your screenshot you only have the combat tracker loaded.
    Last edited by Ardem; February 22nd, 2022 at 02:39.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Hi Ardem,

Sorry Sulimo and I probably caused a bit of confusion talking about the buttons on the Table Resolver. The part that rdenning is missing is the new Controlling User field in the Space/Reach section of the Combat Tracker. Here is how it looks in RMC:
    FG Combat Tracker Controlling User.png

I haven't checked it in RMFRP to see if it is there though. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Thread Information