Starfinder Playlist

NETWORK STATUS: [Error] - console log. Help needed please

Deleted. Please see below....
    Last edited by Torkas; January 17th, 2022 at 18:37.

Never mind, I have just been informed that the LAN option is no longer working on the demo.

If you want me to purchase the product, I really do need to see it working from both the perspective of Player and DM on my local PC because I am a solo player. Unless I can do this, I won't spend the money. The demo as it stands right now is of no use to me, unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.
    Note that if you purchase through the FG Store (this website). They have a 30 day money back policy, no hassle, no justification needed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkas View Post
    I really do need to see it working from both the perspective of Player and DM on my local PC because I am a solo player.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

If you're a solo player my recommendation would be to just use a single GM instance of FG. You'll be able to setup the encounters in the combat tracker, open PC sheets, etc. and make rolls for either a NPC or a PC through the GM instance. You'll be able to review this type of setup with the demo license. If there's something you specifically want to do with a player instance let us know and we can give feedback on that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    Note that if you purchase through the FG Store (this website). They have a 30 day money back policy, no hassle, no justification needed.
    In that case, I'll do just that. Thank you, and for your help over on Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

If you're a solo player my recommendation would be to just use a single GM instance of FG. You'll be able to setup the encounters in the combat tracker, open PC sheets, etc. and make rolls for either a NPC or a PC through the GM instance. You'll be able to review this type of setup with the demo license. If there's something you specifically want to do with a player instance let us know and we can give feedback on that.
    Thanks I did try playing with the GM instance, but as I'm playing solo I'm primarily interested in how the player experience feels and want to see that part of the app running. As LordEntrails mentioned the 30 day trial, I'm going to sign up to that and give it a whirl.

Thread Information