DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Unshown Layer Images when maximizing the image (players and GM)

I'm having this issue with my map where if I increase it to maximized it will do this sometimes.

Attached Campaign, images of what it looks like when it happens. If you need me to I can make a video of how to do it.
    It doesnt seem to happen 100% of the time but it does happen 25% to 50% of the time which is easy often enough to see it.

What I do is simple open up the image, the click the arrow in the top left to maximize and send the image to the background (not like a background decal).

If it doesn't do it the first time, I close the map and do those 2 steps again, 1)Open image, 2)Maximize.

This will happen for players also. Which makes it really odd when you as a DM see something totally different than the players and they are like "What trees?"

LOS is still there even if the images of what the LOS is blocking isn't being shown.

This map was made in FGU. Using my image assets mixed with FGU assets.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

No reply to this thread. Can one of the devs look at my issue?

There's no images in that campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This is currently on my short list of issues to investigate (but still pending). As Zacchaeus noted though, there are no images in your campaign you posted nor image files in the campaign images folder.

It might be in the module we don't have, called "MrDDT-Custom Maps".

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry here is the map mod.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AosM2hDUOTatgdpV...XO1dw?e=IQSvRG

File was too large to upload to the forums.

Hmm, I'm unable to reproduce the issue. There are no other steps? Like when does token placement happen or anything like that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hmm, I'm unable to reproduce the issue. There are no other steps? Like when does token placement happen or anything like that.
    I made a short video.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AosM2hDUOTatgdpW...Fxvpg?e=fFd4qV

It doesn't always happen like this on the first try, sometimes I have to make it min and max the map. Might take 2 to 5 tries. However, this is a major problem as I listed in the first post that if players are having this happen the me (the DM) might not know until way later, so it's pretty sure to happen with 4 or 5 people connected to the table.

Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce eventually with the data you provided, though it took me 8-10+ attempts each time. I've logged a ticket, and passed to @cpinder to look at.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce eventually with the data you provided, though it took me 8-10+ attempts each time. I've logged a ticket, and passed to @cpinder to look at.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this, yeah I'm not sure what the issue is but when you have 5 or 6 people connected that is almost once per map.

It's made me wary as it's hard for the players to know what is going on and that anything is wrong until its totally clear based on what the DM or other players are saying. It's an easy fix at the table but does cause issues because it can take a bit to figure out it needs to be fixed.

Thread Information