Starfinder Playlist

How to add little circles to effects lines

I'm having trouble with this one because I do not know what it is called. But how can I add those little circles that you click and it fills in to denote the number of uses (such as for arrows as one example?) I'm trying to reverse engineer this and review the coding for spells and effects that do have this and do not see any hint of how this is done. Thanks!

Might depend on the rule set. For D&D 5E you can change the sheet to preparation mode when you’re on the action tab and set the number of uses for a power and if/when they refresh. You can also set the number of uses for an entire group by clicking the magnifying glass icon for that power group and setting the uses.

This wiki page has more detail for 5E if you go down to the powers section: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...r+Sheet#Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Tootingdog View Post
    I'm having trouble with this one because I do not know what it is called. But how can I add those little circles that you click and it fills in to denote the number of uses (such as for arrows as one example?) I'm trying to reverse engineer this and review the coding for spells and effects that do have this and do not see any hint of how this is done. Thanks!
    Goto the bottom of the action tab, and change the "MODE" from Standard/Combat to Preparation. This will give you boxes to the left of the spell/power which you can change how many uses and the times those uses come back or used on.

You will get it from there I think, good luck.

So sorry, yes, I meant 5E. I can do this if I create a new power but I was hoping there was an easier way. Thanks for the tips!

Thread Information