5E Character Create Playlist

DM Looking for 1 Player - D&D 5E - Sunday afternoons, 1pm start, GMT (2pm CET)

Licence: Fantasy Grounds Unity. DM has Ultimate licence so demo licence sufficient for player
    Time Zone: DM + 2 players in UK, 2 players in Australia but willing to play late at night
    Time: Most Sunday afternoons. Flexibility for occasional other commitments
    Term: Long term across multiple campaigns
    Voice: Discord - Server already set up with Speech to Text bot

Game System: D&D 5E - Note we will not be using the Adventurers' League rules
    Experience: No playing experience necessary. Should not have played any published 5E adventures so any might be used for the group. Would ideally suit pre-5E player
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None necessary. We are all new to using Fantasy Grounds, though, so it would be helpful to have someone who knows it.

Character Type Preferred: None. The party will be created in a group session so that everyone gets the same chance to play their preference. However, a "normal" party for the start location is expected, i.e. humans are the most numerous race in the world and some other races may be exceptionally uncommon in the geographical location.

About the Group: We are mostly experienced D&D players from pre-5E returning to the game after straying more into MMORPGs, although one of the players is a D&D novice. We are a more mature group, aged between late 20s and 60+ with more weight at the upper end of that range. DM has been playing D&D since 1979 and will probably mention at some point that he once watched Gary Gygax DM a game.
    Last edited by PaulChatterton; January 16th, 2022 at 19:42.

I see you have a voice to text bot, is this going to be over voice or typed?

Also what is your combat/RP ratio expected?

I'm interested if you can send me your discord info.

We'll be using voice. The voice to text bot is there to help anyone who is hard of hearing and needs a little extra support.

I'll let the players decide what combat/RP ratio they are comfortable with. I am an old hand at roleplaying and would expect to see some, but wouldn't expect it to be overwhelming. Good roleplaying will be rewarded with inspiration. I think at the end of the day, it will be dictated by the adventure.

Just looking to see if there's some way to IM you my Discord ID (which I have now worked out and sent to you).
    Last edited by PaulChatterton; January 19th, 2022 at 18:36.

Due to a timezone conflict, this vacancy is still open.

Thread Information