FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Has there been any progress on the original NPCs not working as allies question? With all the latest changes to FGU I am getting the idea this has been forgotten.

I have not heard anything from @Ikael recently, who is the developer for this ruleset DLC. I am guessing that he is tied up in real world commitments at this point. He is quiet fast on fixes, once he has some time available.

Regards,
    JPG

I posted to the wrong thread earlier, but I ran into another issue last night.

When an ally is added to the combat tracker and goes on the players turn... I noticed tonight in my game that they do not get the gang up bonus as they should... is this known and if so, is there a fix for it?? or just have to enter the bonus manually...?? i.e., player 1 has an ally listed on his character sheet. a familiar using a Hawk, when the hawk is added to the tracker as an ALLY that's great because it shows it goes on the players Initiative card, however we noticed that the gang up bonus stopped working. When that same hawk is on the combat tracker as just another player getting its own initiative, then gang up works again. it's only when they are listed as an ALLY does it stop working.

You're correct. Currently, allies are not applying gang up bonus when they attack.

I'll take a look at this while @Ikael is away, and see if I can get fixed in the next ruleset update. It will probably be at least a few weeks, since I'm making sure that our v4.2.0 FGU launch settles in.

Regards,
    JPG

Hello, I am wondering if this issue has been addressed yet. I haven't heard anything for quite a while, last time I played it still seemed to be a problem. Please help.

I had the same question. Did the issue get addressed or were we doing it wrong?

Played last night. This is still an issue.

Hi Moon Wizard. I am guessing Ikael is still not available, but I was wondering where this issue of NPCs adding to combat tracker, plus the sometimes odd chat box results are going. Is there a likelihood of this getting fixed, or will this just have "to be lived with". Savage Worlds encourages the PC/NPC mix, but the current challenges really make that harder to implement in FGU. Saying "Pretty Please with a cherry on top" that it can be fixed.

Thanks for your (or whomever it is) attention to this tiny but annoying matter.

Caratacus

I have addressed this issue. However I was only able to reproduce the "player cannot move friendly NPC which is under his/her action card". Allies under PC sheet worked just fine and I was not able to reproduce gang up issues
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thanks Ikael!

Thread Information